Do I give up or stay?

That was the longest afternoon ever. I moved away from him for a reason and he comes back again, I don't think I'll be able to deal with him throughout these shows. So far he doesn't know who I am. He knows my name and knows I'm northern..I mean you can tell by my accent. But that's all he knows. The session finally ended and I couldn't get out that studio any quicker I signed out and just as I went back to my car "EMILY WAIT" a loud northern accent shouted. Please don't be Mik..."it's Mikey I was wondering if we could get to know each other better seeming as this is going to be a long few months" he grinned. I mean he has the cutest smile wait I didn't just say that no Emily he's your bully ergh thoughts were spamming my head. "Urm I'm a little busy but sure when" I smiled why did I just agree on this "tonight 7 here's my number I'll see you later" he winked and walked off. I got in my car stopped off at tescos got some food and drinks for myself. I hate living alone already I have nothing to do with anyone it's so boring.

5pm-
I decided I should text Mikey I meant to be meeting him soon and I've not even contacted him
(E-me M-Mikey)
E- Hey it's Em, still on for tonight?:-)
M- Em, I've been waiting for you to text of course, what do you fancy to eat? X
E- nandos I've fancied it all day. I can meet you at Leicester Square at 7? X
M- sounds good to me see you later Em x

I jumped in the shower did everything I need to do. I couldn't decide what to wear, it's not a date but I feel like I need to dress up a bit considering I've been living in jogging bottoms. In the end I decided on (look at the picture above). Now I lost weight I felt so much more confident in what I wear. I dried my hair and left it in the waves my hair normally fall in. I grabbed my phone of charge and left for the tube station. It was about a 20 minute tube so I finally had time to think do I stay or do I go.

I was sat waiting for Mikey it's been like 10 minutes he didn't show up I decided to text him no reply. One phone call if he doesn't answer I'm leaving, it didn't even ring it cut off straight away. Ergh why did I even think this was a good idea. I walked back to the tube station to see a familiar face walking towards me "Em where you going" Mikey said in a worries voice "you didn't show I looked like an idiot sat there waiting" I was so annoyed "I don't know London and I'm sat in Leicester Square by myself" I just pushed passed him until I felt someone grabbed my shoulder. Shocks went all through my body.. I'm not one to know about this but this happens in films with you like a guy NO NO I can't like my bully no way. "Em we planned to have nandos and that's what we are doing come on" he grabbed my hand and started walking. Again so many thoughts when through my head why is he holding my hand. As we was walking Mikey was asking me loads of questions "where did I use to live" my age, my favourite animal loads of things. I don't lie so I told him honestly but how Hasn't he noticed its me, Emily the girl he bullied. We finally got to nandos and ordered and we sat down. "Wait I know you from somewhere you Emily Jones right?" I just nodded "no way is this you, you've changed so much you can actually dance wait why did you know who I am" he looked confused "yeah Mikey I do, you was my bully, you made me cut and loose weight and change who I am I hated my self I had to even move away you almost killed me Mikey" I sobbed I picked up my things and asked if I could have mine a take away and stormed out.

I have to leave London I can't do this.

Will she leave or stay?!

Comment what you think and how the story is going.
Remember to vote.
Sorry for spelling mistakes I'm writing as I go on.
Hope you are liking it!