Chapter 2 - new start or is it?!

*week later*
I settled in perfect, I love my apartment, thankfully my job is paying for the first month until I get paid. Today it was the day I find out what/who I'm dancing for. I've always wanted to do a TV show or a tour for somebody, I'd love to dance for Justin Bieber, but that will never happen.
I've always been such a big fan of him even seen him live before, fact about me that you didn't already know. But I mean his such an inspiration, and a perfect one.

I jumped out of bed, had a shower did what I had to do, dried my hair and picked out some clothes, I decided on some cuffed grey jogging bottoms and a sports bra and and white baggy top. I didn't apply any make up because I knew I'd be getting hot and bothered anyways from dancing. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone and went to the kitchin, I grabbed some bottles on water and some fruit and headed out the door and to my card and headed to the studio I was told to go too.

Once I got to the studio I signed in and went inside and met Brian Freedman (not sure how to spell it). We was told to sit down and get to know each other because the acts are running late. "Hey I'm Jessica" said I blonde haired girl. We got talking she seemed super nice and only 17 years old. We got on so well I hope it will last too. About 15 minutes later Brian walked back in "ladies and gentlemen over the next few months and next year for tour you will be working with me and dancing for Xfactor live shows and the tour" "bring them in" he cheered.
Slowly everyone walked in, some good looking boys, must be a boyband, a girl with a Afro, some girls and then their was a face I recognised.. It's can't be him.. Please don't be him..

| A.N so sorry this is short, I don't have a plan for this story but it does get better I promise | comments and likes and rates please.