Chapter 4.5

Everyone's pronouns and what they said. (If i already wrote what they said I'll only be putting their pronouns and name) These are all Headcanons

Misako Date -Pronouns: Any (If I'm talking about her I will be only using She/Her pronouns to keep it simple)

Izuku Midoriya - Pronouns: He/Him, Quirk: Super Strength (His actual quirk is One For All but he can't say that obviously) Funfact: Inspired by All Might, Reasoning to becoming a hero: All Might.

Katsuki Bakugo - Pronouns: He/Him, Quirk: Explosions, Funfact: I'm better then everyone here, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I'm going to surpass All Might because I'm the best.

Ejiro Kirishima - Pronouns: He/Him, Quirk: Hardening, Funfact: I love meat and manly things, Reasoning to becoming a hero: Crimson Riot

Denki Kamanari: Pronouns: He/They, Quirk: Electric, Funfact: I love women (I couldn't think of anything else) Reasoning to becoming a hero: I think saving people is cool

Hanta Sero: Pronouns: They/He, Quirk: Tape, Funfact: When discovering my quirk I was stuck on the ceiling for almost an hour, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I would love to save others.

Mezo Shoji: Pronouns: He/Him, Quirk: Dupli-Arms, Funfact: I wear this mask because I scared other children growing up, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I want others to not be scared.

Koji Koda: Pronouns: They/Them, Quirk: Anivoice, Funfact: I have a pet bunny, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I want to make others feel safe. (Mezo repeated it for Koji)

Mashirao Ojiro: Pronouns: He/Hem: Quirk: Tail, Funfact: I do Martial Arts, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I want others to be safe.

Yuga Aoyama: Pronouns: He/They: Quirk: Navel Laser, Funfact: I'm amazing, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I'm amazing

Shoto Todoroki: Pronouns: He/They

Tenya Iida: Pronouns: He/Him, Quirk: Engine, Funfact: My brother has the same quirk as me, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I want to become a hero like my brother.

Rikado Sato: Pronouns: He/Him, Quirk: Sugar Rush, Funfact: I love to bake, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I want to protect people who can't protect themselves.

Fumikage Tokoyami: Pronouns: He/They, Quirk: Dark Shadow, Funfact: My quirk increases in the dark, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I want others to not be afraid.

Ochako Uraraka: Pronouns: She/They, Quirk: Zero Gravity, Funfact: I floated myself to the roof when finding out my quirk, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I want my parents to have an easy life.

Tsuyu Asui: Pronouns: They/Them, Quirk: Frog, Funfact: I have a little sibling, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I want to.

Mina Ashido: Pronouns: She/They

Toru Hagakure: Pronouns: She/Her, Quirk: Invisible, Funfact: The doctors were confused when my mother was birthing me, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I want others to feel seen.

Kyoko Jirou: Pronouns: They/She, Quirk: Earphone Jack, Funfact: My parents are musicians, Reasoning to becoming a hero: Heroes are cool.

Momo Yaororozu: Pronouns: She/Her, Quirk: Creation, Funfact: I got in by recommendations, Reasoning to becoming a hero: I always wanted to save other people.

Minoru Mineta: Pronouns: He/Him (He said nor/mal but said his real ones after Misako giving him the death stare) Quirk: Pop Off, Funfact: I love boobs, Reasoning to becoming a hero: To get the ladies.

And that's everyone, don't be disrespectful about my headcanons I don't care and if you're being transphobic or homophobic in the comments, please shut the fuck up <3