Chapter 47: Eve of Battle

Start from the beginning

"Yes! we are grateful!"

"Now get your troops ready, tomorrow at dawn will be your departure-- a battle without a casualty is Tempest way of fighting"

"Understood, we will devote our strength to this battlefield. We are grateful for your kindness"

"Yeah"

------------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks for coming over" he murmured in his usual grand throne as the demons on his geology opens the ginormous gates

Greater demons and above were only present in the room. I approached the throne room passing through transparent glass pillars-- even though the demons present in this room are formidable they are trained with proper etiquette or maybe they just couldn't even flinch that may cause their absolute ruler to eradicate them. One of the demon progenitors representing Red Guy Crimson.

"Why Did you call me here?"
I asked yet he completely ignored me
"Long time no see, Have you been well? I am glad that you responded to my call. Thanks for coming over, my friend Leon" He slowly surrounded me as he gains distance from my face and gave me a little smooch
"Stop, I don't have any interest in going out with a man"
I pushed him off my body, of course, I did not put any force on that-- after all, enraging this guy is the last thing you should do in this world. The first-ever demon lord and the overseer of this world, he possesses unimaginable power that I couldn't even comprehend.
"Man, you are so cold as usual"
if you base your evaluation of this guy base on his primary impression then you will immediately lose to him. This is not a battle although he is laxly in my front he is a true monster in a fight
"if you wish I can become a girl"
"..." He is missing the point though, if I will not get anything here then I shall leave at once. I aspire to proceed with the inquiry as soon as possible.
"Well whatever let's move somewhere else" He calmly said
The devil maids working under him served us a good quality tea but that is not the business right now "So why did you call me here?"

"No need to act so stiff we are equal demon lords right?"
Demon lords have unspoken rules and one of them is some pact of equality but disregarding this guy's way of his words-- we demon lords have a noticeable difference in power. The true rule of this world is survival of the fittest: The strong will hunt the weak, the weak will find a way to fight the strong, and if they are equals they will fight to the death to determine who is superior. in certainty, we are not equal.

I casually sip the tea and he thoughtfully explains his purposes.

"As you know a Walpurgis will be held soon-- and this time I will force you to participate"
"And your reason?"
"Simple"
-"Because it seems like things will become fun-- The proponent is Clayman but ridiculously enough Milim's name is on the list of endorsers"
-"However if Milim did not sign up from her own volition-- that changes things right? She is the second oldest after me-- controlling her was not some easy task meanwhile Clayman is a small fry because he is always pestering you I don't even like him even a bit"

if Milim came to my Territory I don't think we would last

"But something is strange here," I said

"Milim declared that she will eradicate anyone who approves to this new demon lord and yet..."

Guy Crimson - Rimuru Faction

Ramiris - Rimuru Faction

Milim Nava - Clayman Faction

Dagrule - Rimuru Faction

Dino - Rimuru Faction

Roy Valentin- Rimuru Faction

Leon Cromwell- Rimuru Faction

Frey- Clayman Faction

Clayman- Clayman Faction

He let out a huge smirk
"Splendid job, as you can see the agenda of the upcoming Walpurgis is the rise of a new demon lord, and Beast Master Carion's betrayal"
"That is far too farfetched"
"Yeah"
"..."
"..."
"Don't change the topic... what is your reason for supporting this new demon lord?"
"you got some sharp instincts-- it's easy I trust him more than Clayman... Since Ramiris contacted me to support him I got no choice. Me, Milim, and Ramiris are like old friends-- if Milim is acting for her own volition then I won't intervene but if it's not they will be eradicated by him"
"Him?"
"Apparently the new demon lord Rimuru Tempest and Milim are lovers"
" Not that it matters"
"You are not surprised?"
"it's out of my business"
-"You sure have a leisure to talk praise about this new demon lord Rimuru"
"Kuku... you know my game with Rudra right? I don't know how to say it but having this Rimuru on my side feels like having a supreme weapon at hand...moreover if they are planning on reviving the Stellar Dragon I can just leave it to the Ultimate Slime."
"You made it sound like he is strong... what are you hidding--are you implying that he is stronger than you?
"That... I can't answer that... let's just say that it was because of a pact i signed up-- if you ask more i'll kill you"
"Of course not I don't have any reason of fighting a battle I would lose afterall you are the first ever demon lord"
"How boring... I really wanted to fight you"
"If there is someone that can fight you... it may be Milim or The Storm Dragon Veldora"
"Oh, that fellow that is Velzard's younger brother"
"He is just recently been freed"
"Ahh~ that, we already solved that"
"Is that so? Then what about Milim"
"As you can see Milim is either controlled or acting--I can't imagine any spell of Clayman will work, and I doubt Milim will follow sketchy guys like him--furthermore she followed a guy that defies the individual who she proclaimed herself as her lover"
"Can you atleast deduce what she is thinking? You are old friends"
"Too bad i can't read natural idiots-- those kinds of people are my weakness, she came barging in here one month prior about the new demon lord--and even got so close as almost challenging me again in a fight just to earn my approval. But now she suddenly became different and oppose to the rise of a new demon lord"
"Strange"
"That's why you need to come I wanted to see this new demon lord's power... it's either new demon lord Rimuru is doomed or Clayman is doomed-- A Spectacle is coming... this Walpurgis that is"
"What's the problem?"
"What do you mean?"
"You got some nasty look on your face"
"Ah, I am under medication--I ate something that I wasn't supposed too even a full {Poison Resistance} wouldn't cut it"
------------------------------------------------------------
[Report: I advise master to teleport the army by himself]
[Spatial travel is dangerous if Geld failed with just a slight margin it will be a Catastrophe]
Ah, I see. I really wanted Geld to cast it but if it was dangerous I wouldn't risk it. Right now I am standing in a podium of an open wide area where the 50,000 army is standing strong. Beside me where my escorts to the Walpurgis: Shizu-san, Ultima, and Carrera with a second demon lord Ramiris with her escorts Beretta and Treyni. The next group to us was Diablo, Youm, and Myulan they are tasked to Conquer Falmus. The next group was Testarossa, Masayuki, and Fuze they are tasked on infiltrating Western Countries' internal politics. Finally the Clayman's domain infiltration operation team: Shion, Souei, Shuna, and Hakurou. We got our guest who obseves the growing army: King Gazel who is secretly abdicate the throne and Ellen who is an acting substitute for his father.
"I won't tolerate a single soul dying on the battle field... Come back safe and win"
"As you wish! I'm gonna purge them until they decided to never defy you again"
"No need to hold back, Benimaru"
"Great Rimuru, although our time was short the Euzaranians is forever grateful to you! Please leave Clayman's pesky army to us and enjoy tormenting him yourself"
"We are Grateful!"
"Now win"
I casted a widespread {Time Warp} to teleport them in the desired location of their confrontation. With the help of this skill-- we sucessfully gained advantage over the land by arriving earlier and securing the spot to set up a camp. Now that they were sucessfully teleported to the field let's check Tempest's defense team--Veldora, Apito, Zegion, Ranga, and their supervisor Ifrit.
"I Leave them to you"
"Yes! I will make sure Lord Veldora will not go on a ham"
"I'm counting on you"
Ifrit really is just the man who can control Veldora. I don't see any reason to be careful of B rank angels but Veldora's power is the most threatening that can cause damages.

Now let's just wait for our escorts.

Authors Note: This is written in CP since I was sick I wasnt able to stand in the computer, thats why this is not proofread and it was still crappy. My computer have grammar and spelling checker but my CP doesnt have one