If this was real, everyone would be happy now. Nezuko could also be under the blue sky. In the light of the sun.

Tanjirou balled his hand into a fist, resisting his guilt and pulling back his tears.

If this was real.... If this was real.... I would just come here and burn some coal today. I would've never touched a sword before. If it was real.... If it was real!!

He stopped his track of mind, opening his eyes wide open and looking straight ahead, fully defeating his self-pity and giving off an expression of determination.

But I've lost them already!! I can't go back!!

He ran forward, not taking a glance back and not sparing a second, he continued his tracks with no stop.

Rokuta, the youngest sibling had tears pouring out his eyes. "Big brother, don't leave us behind!!" He tried to reach out to him, but his mother pulled him back.

Tanjirou was only in the brink of a mental breakdown, but he gritted his teeth and refused to give in his grief.

I'M SORRY.

Without hesitation, he still kept sprinting forward.

Sorry, Rokuta. We can't be together anymore. But your big brother always thinks about you. He thinks about all of you. I think about saying thank you a lot, I think about saying sorry a lot, I will never forget you all. You will always be next to my heart. So, please forgive me.

He dashed off and left his family behind. But, as soon as he passed by a group of trees. A man's figure stood behind one of the trees there. 'I have to destroy his spiditual core quickly,' he thought as he gripped a gimlet, taking a glance at Tanjirou's back. He turned to where he found the edge of the dream was and stared at the vast horizon in awe once he tore the wall down. It was an ocean with no edges and solid foothold, with warm mild air whooshing to one direction.

This is so beautiful. It's just infinitely vast. It's so warm.

<Hᴀsʜɪʙɪʀᴀ Iɴᴏsᴜᴋᴇ's ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴄɪᴏᴜsɴᴇss ᴀʀᴇᴀ>

The woman with her hair down was responsible of the ravenette lad's spiritual core, thus leading her into a tight situation. "Fuh. Fuh. Fuh," she panted, finding it hard to breathe when she found the unciousness area being full of nothing, but dark and narrow tunnels. 'Where's the the spiritual core...' she searched for it for a long period of time, but seemed to lead to no accomplishment at all. 'What's with this weird unconciousness... That disgusting naked boar...' she complained in her haid, sweating and sweating as she grew irritated and almost unable to breathe.

A growl echoed through the shallow tunnels as the woman was confused. She concentrated on the figure before her before processing that it was indeed the lad with the boar mask she mentioned awhile back.

The brawny teenager's mask was drooling, coming out of its mouth as it roared and intimidated the woman as she screeched, "KYAAAAAH! WHY'RE YOU IN YOUR UNCONCIOUSNESS...!! GYAAAAH!!"

She was continously chased around as she ran for her dear life.

<Aɢᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴀ Zᴇɴɪᴛsᴜ's ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴄɪᴏᴜsɴᴇss ᴀʀᴇᴀ>

The man wearing a kimono traveled around in Zenitsu's pitch black unconciousness area and seemed to find none of his spiritual core's existancs.

'It's so dark, I can see anything. What's with that blonde brat's unconciousness?' The man complained in his head, growing more tired by the second. 'Do I seriously have to fumble around looking for his spiritual core? God dammit, come on! It's hard to breathe and my body feels heavy. It's like everything is completely smeared with ink.'

A terrible, but loud snipping sound echoed around the whole area, making the man stop. More snipping sounds were heard, but it sounded like it was coming near. "What the!? What's that sound!?" The man questioned, fearing the fact that the siund was coming closer after each snip.

Then, from nowhere, the blonde lad appeared from behind the man, as close as just having a couple of centimeters gap in between them.

"Why did a man come in here? You shitty vermin," Zenitsu uttered, looking thin as presented to having no fat on his cheeks, yet still snipping the huge gardening scissors he possessed. "The only one who can come in here is Nezuko-chan. I'll kill you."

A snipping sound echoed again as the man screeched in fear and ran away from Zenitsu.

Nobody should be in the unconciousness area, but basically, there are cases when people with a strong conciousness will manifest in their unconciousness area.