Chapter 7

無限の列車
                        Iɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴ
                    Mᴜɢᴇɴ ɴᴏ Rssʜᴀ

       The Train of Infinite Dreams

"The steam engine silently carries the sleeping Tanjirou and others at a glance."

The conductor ran to the front cart of the train and got in the seiza. "I did as I was told. I punched their tickets put them to sleep. Please put me to sleep quickly. Please let me meet my dead wife and daughter," he begged and bowed on the floor in front of a demon hand with an eye and a mouth. "Please, please..." he pleaded, couldn't wait any longer.

Sᴇɪᴢᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ Jᴀᴘᴀɴᴇsᴇ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ sɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴠɪsɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇs ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛғᴜʟ

"Sure thing. You did a great job," the hand responded, which had Kanji writings on it, which read, dream. "Now, sleep. And have a good dream where you can meet your family," the hand chanted a spell and put the conductor to sudden sleep.

"Umm... What about us..." a lady with two other men and another woman spoke up, which were behind the hand.

The hand turned its attention to them. "Just wait here and you'll get sleepier very soon. The sharp-witted Demon Hunters might wake up because they'll sense the demons and their thirst for blood. Becareful as to not touch their bodies when you get close and fasten the cord," it explained. "I cannot move from the locomotive for a while. Just do your best until everything's prepared. So, you can have a wonderful dream."

"Okay," the group responded.

The owner of the hand, was on the roof. Not even moving a muscle for some reason.

"It doesn't matter how strong the Demon Hunters are. The driving force of human beings is the heart. The soul," Enmu spoke to himself, then raised both his hands upwards. "I should just destroy the 'Core of the Spirit.' If I do that, they'll be living corpses. And it'll be easy to kill them," he continued his babbling, his position showing almost like embracing thin air. "All human hearts are the same. They're brittle and weak. As if they're made of glass."

ガタガタ ガタガタ ガタガタ ガタガタ ガタガタ ガタガタ ガタガタ ガタガタ ガタガタ

The group in the train were sound asleep. No sound was heard inside the train, but its cluttering.

<Aɢᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴀ Zᴇɴɪᴛsᴜ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ>

The blonde lad held hands with his crush, Nezuko as they were running around a garden of peaches.

"Here, here!! The peaches here are delicious! And there's a lotta white clovers blossoming too," Zenitsu exclaimed in joy. "I'm gonna make a flower wreath of white clovers and give it to you, Nezuko-chan! I can make them really well," words with sincerity escaped his mouth as he blushed with pink.