Chapter 2 [✓Edited²]

Relentlessness

"From feeble to burly... It can only occur to those who are prompt."

My limbs are super small right now. I was on the verge of becoming a spider. I ate a lotta medicine and my treatment is being bathed in the sun. I don't have any after effects. But the people who were turned completely into spiders look like they'll suffer from the after effects even though they became human again. It's sad.

Agatsuma Zenitsu sat under the sun on the bed with Chuntaro, his messenger, comfortably sitted on his head.

The sound of the one called Shinobu-san is peculliar. It felt like I never heard it before. It's irregular so she scares me a little. But when the people who got turn into spiders were getting treated, she seemed like a goddess. Every single one of them went to where Shinobu-san was while they were crying. And she was so adorable. I could've had my fill if only based on appearance.

Then Tanjirou and Inosuke, who were taken to the 'Functional Recovery Traning' by that cute girl and Tomioka-san so they could take their stamina back to normal, came back looking like this.

The two seemed really exhausted and extremely lifeless, like they just came back from hell. They appeared to have no energy left. Surely, the training had left these two tired instead of recharged.

"What happened?" Zenitsu asked in concern. "What's wrong? Hey," he tried to get a response out of the two, but it was futile.

They crawled on their beds and brought the blankets over themselves. "Sorry," Tanjirou managed to utter.

Zenitsu cried and internally screeched in fear. 'Tell me!! I'm gonna be a little late joining you tomorrow but I'm joining the training too!!' He just couldn't get a response out of the two, so he was shaking in fear for his upcoming cooperation in the training.

"Start imploring, Agatsuma," a voice made the latter scream in shock as he fell off his bed and landed on a M/n's stomach.

"TOMIOKA-SAN!!" Zenitsu screamed and got off him as he ran towards Tanjirou's bed. "Eep..! Help!!" He shook the unconcious Tanjirou.

The man suddenly appeared behind Zenitsu as the blonde felt a weight on his back. 'Shit, shit, shit..!' Zenitsu cursed in his head as he assumed that if he turned his head, he might as well loose it.

"Agatsuma..?"

Zenitsu flinched at the wind in contact on his ear and gulped as he sweat bullets.

"Why are you frightened? Am I something you should fear?" M/n asked and gently gripped on the blonde's shoulders.