26 For HIM

Part 26 For HIM

Khushi felt bad as Arnav is doubting her. But it's because of her. As the same, it's her responsibility to make him trust her. She didn't go to their room after lunch. Arnav waited for her but she didn't come to the room. Not because she is upset. It's because she had been decided to do something. She is going to be fasting for her husband... for Arnav... not because she wanted him to trust her. It's because she wanted to do that for her husband.

Khushi came to the Security and smiled. He also smiled at her hesitatingly.

*Don't you get bored to be sitting here all the time? * She asked.

*I used to it, jee*

*Oh... where are you from? *

*I'm from Delhi only...*

*Oh... don't you have a family? *

*They are in Delhi*

*Are you married? *

*Jee... *

*Really? How is your wife? *

*She is fine taking care of my children*

*Oh... how many children? *

*A daughter and a son*

*How old are they? *

*Daughter is seven years old and the son is five years old*

*That means they should have started going to school...*

*Yes...*

*Won't you go to your house to meet them? *

*I went before you come here...*

*Oh...won't they come here? *

*Rarely...*

*I know they won't come now because Arnavji is here. Right...? *

The security grinned.

*Ask them to come here once* Khushi said.

*But, Madamji...*

*Don't worry, Bhaiya. Arnavji won't say anything...*

*will bring them one day*

*Really? *

*Jee...*

*Tell me before bringing them here. I will prepare a feast for them... ok? *

The security nodded his head slowly. He couldn't believe that the wife of his boss will arrange a feast for his family.

*Ok, Bhaiya, convey my regards to them when you call them...*

*Jee...*

They had no idea that they were being watched. Arnav was watching Khushi talking with the security so casually. We can't say he just watched. His stomach was burning in jealousy. He will be jealous no matter with whom Khushi talks. That's what Arnav.

He saw her getting inside the house. He expected her to come to his room but nope. She was in the kitchen chitchatting with Koyla about random things. Khushi didn't say anything to Koyla about fasting.

Arnav came downstairs and he didn't find Khushi on the ground floor. He came to the garden searching for her. She was sincerely learning about the rose plants from Govind. Koyla was also with them. Arnav rolled his eyes and came to them. Both of them took a step back, seeing Arnav.

*What's happening here? * Arnav asked.

*Madamji asked us about Rose plants...* Govind said.

Arnav gestured to them to leave. They left the place silently. Khushi was also about to leave,