Chapter one

Cover credits - artqueen1

Today is the first day of my university and I'm so excited. I actually don't have any friends because I'm new here. I came here to study but I don't know what is written in fate. I stepped inside the college. I was searching for my class when suddenly, I bumped into someone and all my books fell down.

"I'm sorry", I said while putting the books together. I handed to the person and my gaze got stuck. He is so damn handsome. Magnetic eyes, Wavy hair and....... So perfect.
"Do you need any help?", he asked waving his hand infront of me.
I came back to my senses and said, "Actually I was searching for my classroom".
"Can I see your ID card?", he asked with a smile. I nodded and did as he said.
"Follow me", he exclaimed. He led me to the classroom. I thanked him and entered the class room. It was quite good. I made my way towards the first bench of last row which was empty. I'm not a topper but I love first benches.

A boy came and asked, "Can we sit here?". I looked at him and then at his back.
"We? Is anyone else with you?", I asked him.
"Yeah. My friend is also there. But he's engaged in some work so it will take some time", he explained to me. I nodded and said, "You can sit here. I've no problem".

After some time, I spotted the guy at the clasroom entrance who helped me. I understood that he also belongs to the same class as mine. I was praying to god, "Please, make him sit beside me".
"Hey Riyaz. Here", the guy beside me gestured.
I got his name and thank you so much god for doing this. Rii then came and sat beside me.
"Aren't you the same girl whom I helped?", he asked looking at me. I nodded and said, "I'm yn. Nice to meet you".
"I'm Riyaz Aly and he's my best friend Zuan", he said indicating Zuan.
"Hi", he made an effort.

I just nodded because I casually don't like boys but don't know what made me attract towards Riyaz. His way of talking, his kind and helpful nature is something beyond this reality.

......

"I'll get you your roll numbers and you must seat according to it", Sir made an announcement.

Ugh. No. I want to sit beside Riyaz. But what to do. I've been a very obedient student so I can't go against the laws. With all these thoughts in my minds
I was waiting for my turn.

"Riyaz Aly - Number 24", Teacher said.
"Yes Miss", Rii said while standing up.
"Come sit in the first row on the first bench", she announced. Rii did as she said. Zuan was seating at the back of Rii.
"Yn - Number 25, sit in the first row on the first bench near Riyaz", teacher said and my heart skipped a beat.

What? Like seriously? Am I dreaming? I've got a seat beside Riyaz. My roll number is just below Riyaz. Oh god! Thank you so much.

I did as my teacher said. I sat beside Riyaz. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

......

Your author here. How was the chapter one? After having a look at this I'm sure you got it that this is gotta be different from any other mafia love stories. What do you think will happen now? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.