"It's great to work for you sir." That Voice.I looked to my side to see........Jungkook??

At The Kims

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi's POV

"Where is namjoon?"

"He is inside his room Sir."

Whenever I feel trouble I need Namjoon.He gives the best advices among all of them here and also he is the only one who knows about my dreams.

"Hey Hyung,You need something?"

"Actually I want to talk to you about something serious." Namjoon looked up from his files and sat straight cuz I am not a type of person who goes to them to talk about something serious.

"What is it?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"I want to know about my past......Before that accident occured."

"You are getting dreams about that boy again?"

"Yeah and now I really wanna know who it is..."

We talked about this matter for about an hour and I want to ask this so badd so I did,

"So You and Jackson a thing now?"

"What you mean?"

"Well you guys were eating eachother's face out yesterday!"

"We were both drunk hyung,and I don't think he remembers it." He said with sadness evident in his voice even if he doesn't want to show it.I know he likes Jackson a lot and I think Jackson does too but He won't believe it,When I say that he will say he doesn't wanna ruin their friendship and crap.I know Jackson He is not a guy who will makout with some random dude when he is drunk, he must really like namjoon to do that.

"You know you should try telling him your feeling maybe he feels the same."

"Telling whom what?" Jackson entered with curiosity filling him.I got a plan.

"Well Our Namjoon here likes a guy so much and I was giving him advice on how to ask him out."

I can see namjoon's panicked expresssion while Jackson was feeling kinda Jealous.I think my plan is working here.

"Who is that lucky guy Joonie?" Well he even got a nickname for him and Namjoon is clueless.

"Well I am outta here,Got some work." I said and escaped from there to give the lovebirds some time alone.I can see namjoon cursing at me but well It is the damn time he tell him about his feelings.

At The Parks

Jin's POV

Ughhh I can't believe I let that douchebag kiss me even if we didn't.Why did I even....I don't wanna think about it.Fuck.I am gonna kill him How dare he touch me. Sigh*

"Why are you pouting angrily Jinnie ??"

"It's nothing hobiah,Why are you here?"

"Oh I need the documents of the production we had in these past weeks."

"The CEO of the Parks came here all the way to ask me for the documents? I won't beleive it!" I can see him hesitating.

"Actually Jinnie I am curious about why SUGA asked you to call him hyung yesterday"

"Well I am curious about that too...It feels like I've seen him before!"

"Seen him before?"My brain hurts thinking where I've seen him.I have been thinking about it all day not only him But also that Mafia Freaking King.

"I am also curious about one thing."

"What?"

"Why did you both fought again?It looked serious!"

"Well that pervertic Bastard insulted me!!"

"Ohh" Well he always does that.

"And I hate Him!!!"

"Tell something new..."

Will Continue....💜

Boring chapter??😶

Vote and comment guys...💘

Next update soon...💜

Credit goes to the rightful owners to the pictures shown above.