𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 3

3rd person

Quackity has been streaming for almost 2 hours and jokes have been getting worse and worse as they went on. Kassandra has been cracking up ever since they've started playing Quiplash. "Why do these all include George or Dream?" Kassandra asks as the next prompt pops up.

"First, the Grinch stole Christmas. But, he went too far and stole ______" The guy readout.

"My big fat fucking muffin?" She read out "and 'Your bitch'" Quackity laughs and waits for everyone to vote. 

A couple of seconds pass and the votes were totaled, 'Your bitch' won. Kassandra won. "BOOM! Suck it!" She celebrates. Making everyone chuckle at least a little bit.

"Someone's happy," George laughed.

"You bet I am!" Kassy cheers, snapping her fingers at her computer screen, chuckling at herself.

After another hour of playing Quiplash, they all decided to hit the hay. Quackity says goodbye to his stream. Everyone leaves the call, leaving the two alone. "Want to do what we always do after streams?" She asks, hoping he'd say yes.

"Sure," he shrugs with his unique laugh ending his answer.

"Sick, let me just go get a snack" she smirks, getting up and going to the kitchen. She grabs a stool from the minibar that connects to the counter that she was sitting on just 4 hours ago. Kassandra drags the stool over to where the various chips are. She grabs, sour cream & onion lays chips, salt & vinegar chips, and hot Cheetos.

She loved spicy and sour foods. She drags the stool back with the open hand she had back to its original place, walks back over to her room to get back to the one and only Quackity. She puts her headset back on after putting the chips on the floor right next to her.

"How long does it take you to get a snack?" He chuckles

"Let's see," she thinks "about 2 minutes. I got like 5 bags of chips. No, 3 bags of chips." She responds checking how many chips she has.

"You must be hungry." He says sounding just a little bit surprised at how much food she has.

Time Skip B)

They've been talking for a couple of hours, or at least it feels like it to them. The time was 4:38 am. They've been talking for almost 5 hours.

" I'm exhausted, I going to go to sleep. I have to stream slightly early today." She says rubbing my eyes.

"Alright, goodnight Kass." He bids goodbye and hangs up. Kassy walks over to my bed, passing the trash can filled to the brim of snacks, Light green Monsters, and empty water bottles. The girl falls asleep with a huge grin on her face. 

Quackity's POV

I hang up on her to let her sleep. I'm glad her fans tweeted all that shit at me.  This is going to be a fun friendship. I scroll through my Twitter timeline, liking some fanart with Kassy and me in some, along with some with the fiancees. After half of an hour of scrolling, it hit me, people know what I like. I quickly scroll through all the fanart of Kass and unlike them, not because I don't like them, it's because I don't want things to go to shit.

I continue scrolling through Twitter until I find somethings trending, me. Kassity fanart that I liked showed up that I liked it. Like I said two seconds ago, everything is going to shit. I quickly tweet this:

quackity @quackity
I know that #Kassity is trending and I just want to say this, I miss clicked and y'all too quick with ship names, Kassy's and I's first stream was only like 7 hours ago. Simps.

|

Simp @SimpAccount
I never shipped you too, I just wanted to make sure if you two were fine with it

I can't wait for that to be everywhere too, the day in the life of a fucking streamer. I hate it and love it at the same time. Mostly hate it. It's good this you'll become a lawyer in 2-ish years.

I should probably go to sleep now. I stop my thought process, turn off my phone, and close my eyes. I wonder what Kassy's reaction to the tweet is.

A/n

I'm back better than ever babyy 😎
This is just a short chapter that I wrote all in one day. Sorry if it's kinda bad, I write stuff like this late-ish at night.

See ya in like a month/next time I update!