𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2

Kassandra's POV

I was talking to Alex for almost a week straight. We've probably done everything that you could do on facetime. We've slept, I've tried to help him with homework- it didn't go too well - We've binged some shows, we've messed around. Everything.

"What are you doing?" Alex asks while I grab stuff from my cupboards and drawers to cook some bagel pizza.

"Bagel pizza," I say putting the bagels, sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.

"It sounds good, is it?" he asks slightly excited

"I'd say so" I chuckle, spreading the sauce, sprinkling the cheese on the bagel.

"What are you doing tonight?" I ask looking up to look at the camera.

"I'm probably going to stream." He says typing something of his computer.

"Same here," I say putting the bagels in the toaster oven behind me. 

I turn back around, grab the phone that was leaned up against the soap next to the black faucet, and sit on top of the white marble counter cross-legged. "When am I going to get a hair reveal?" I ask slightly looking down at my phone.

"Never," He answers with a smile,

"Oh come on, please?" I tease with an overly exaggerated frown 

"Ok fine, but not until you earned it," he teases back making me giggle. We talk for a couple of minutes and I hear a beep and realize that it was the Pizza Bagels.

"How do I earn it?" I ask taking the food out of the oven with a towel.

"I haven't decided yet," he giggles

"Oh, ok," I say sitting back on the counter with the bagels to my right.

Quackity's POV

I finish editing the video I recorded today and was just sitting in my chair, water bottle in hand. I've been joking around and talking to Kassy for about 4 hours now. I could talk to her for years and never get bored of her. "-She ran towards him but tripped on the sidewalk and just face-planted." She finished her story with her beautiful giggles. I laughed along with her.

"When are you planning on streaming? And, can I join?" She asks taking a bite into her crispy bagel.

"I'm going to stream in about an hour, and I was actually going to ask you to join." I laugh taking the last drink of my water bottle and throwing it in my black trashcan about 5 feet away from me.

"Oh wow! Such a coincidink!" She chuckles at her weird vocabulary.

"We're actually doing Jackbox with Karl, Sapnap, Dream, and George," I inform her, a smile grew on her face.

"Yay! Can't wait!" She cheers dropping her bagel in her hand, onto the floor. Her smile immediately fell.

"Aw. I was eating that." She frowns just looking at it on the floor. She shrugs her shoulders, hops down, and picks it up to throw it away, leaving the phone on the counter. I know I've only known her for about a week but, I want her to come to Mexico to visit me.

"You should probably go start up your stream. I know how much you stall." She teases me

"I don't stall!" I argue

"Yeah right," she says walking somewhere to sit down.

"Maybe I stall a little bit," I surrender, she looks at me with a stern look,

"ok maybe a little more," I compromise, she gives me the same look

"ok ok, a lot a bit." I say opening twitch to start setting up my stream,

"that's more like it!" She says with a smile.

I start my stream and show the 'Hola Amigos' screen. I watch the numbers go up as people get the notification that I'm live. I text the boys and Kassy that they should probably join the vc by now.

A couple of minutes later, everyone is ready and has joked around way too much. I get rid of the Hola Amigos and show full cam. "Hola guys!" In my high-pitched voice. The chat floods with a bunch of variations of 'Yay!' And 'Hello'. The chat was excited, and so are we.

"Sup bitches" Kassy yells into her mic and the chat explodes with 'who's that' and 'OMG KASSY!!'.

"I'm Kassandra Moore, but you can call me anytime." She introduces herself and does a cheesy pickup line, making everyone laugh.

A/N
I've decided to publish this, It's not the best but it's acceptable. There are definitely going to be really slow updates, school is starting soon so I would be too stressed to write. I hope you have an amazing day or night. Just remember: I love you no matter who you are or who you believe in. The only thing that I do not accept on anything I write is homophobia and racism. Bye-bye!

Drink some water
Eat food if you can
Take your meds
Love you all <3