𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪

Okay before this chapter starts, I did ask a few days ago which title sounded more entertaining and I got two different answers so there might be a double update but here's the first one I suggested <3 thank you BILLIN4I Babes okay now back to the story 👩🏾‍💻 And DONT play the song yet 🥴
_______

Okay before this chapter starts, I did ask a few days ago which title sounded more entertaining and I got two different answers so there might be a double update but here's the first one I suggested <3 thank you BILLIN4I  Babes okay now back to th...

"Come on Mingi! You never do anything fun!" You bugged and pulled on your best friend's shirt trying to convince him to have fun for once.

"Y/n, I said I'll think about it," Mingi whined throwing his head back as you were straddling his waist.

You were currently bugging Mingi about this rich girl's party and she invited the whole school and you wanted to go and you knew you weren't going by yourself.

You and Mingi had been friends for about two years and had grown closer over time and people would get so surprised when you said that the two of you weren't dating.

" Please Mingi, I will literally give you head and back massages for a week." You were begging at this point.

" Okay fine but if anything happens at that party make it three." The boy sighed, giving in.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!"  You were kissing all over his face with your arms wrapped around his shoulders.

You and Mingi kissed on a few occasions but never seriously or on lips for too long.

" No problem, but you better remember what I said." Mingi kissed your head and patted your back.

____________

The night of the party you decided to wear a black crop top/ tank top with baggy ripped jeans and a black and white flannel shirt.

Mingi told you to text him when you were ready since he didn't live that far. But it would take you at least an hour to have everything ready so you texted him when you were finding shoes to wear.

Y/n ❤️💋
I'm ready 😙
Mingi💋😽
Okay, I'm omw 😘

You smiled at his text closing your phone and grabbing your purse and sitting on your apartments couch, watching tv until Mingi came.

Not to long after Mingi texted you saying he was outside. You smiled at the text and made your way outside.

When you got outside you saw him smiling standing outside his car.