Wiping my face, I walk out of the room without looking back.

New Orleans

Bonnie POV

I walk into a bar called Rousseau's, and I demanded everyone's presence

"LISTEN UP!" I yell

The whole bar just looked at me.

"I'm looking for the Mikaelson's," I yell

"What's it to you?" Someone said

"I'm sorry if I hadn't made myself clear. I am Bonnie Mikaelson, and I am looking for my family. Anyone who denies me will not leave this bar tonight."

Some just laughed, while others pretended that I wasn't even there.

"No one?" I say, "Fine. You can't say I didn't warn you."

I went to the first person near me and ripped out their throat.

Someone then lunged at me, and I ripped out their heart. It was one after the other, and it was absolutely exhilarating. It has been a while since I did this. I slaughtered everyone there until there was only one person left.

I slowly stalked toward them, and they were shaking in their boots. "Do I really have to repeat myself?"

He quickly shakes his head no and stutters, "T-their h-headed to the opera h-house."

I smile and say, "See? Was that so hard? Thank you for your cooperation." With that, I bit into his neck and drained him dry.

I sigh in satisfaction

I leave the bar with bloody clothes

As I walked towards the opera house, I heard, "Well, that was a bit dramatic."

My face paled

It can't be

"Mikael," I whisper frighteningly

I thought about making a run for it, but then he says, "I don't think that would be wise, dear

I thought about making a run for it, but then he says, "I don't think that would be wise, dear."

I attempt anyways, and before I knew it, he grabbed me by the neck, sped us to the nearest ally, and harshly pushed me on the brick wall.

My head was ringing. The only thing I was thinking was that it was over.

"If you're going to kill me, then get it over with," I said angrily

He just laughed in my face.  It made my blood boil

"Don't worry, you'll be dead by the end of the night. We just have to make a little stop first."

I spit in his face, and his laughter just stopped

He squeezed my neck even harder and used his other hand to wipe his face