"so? that doesn't change the fact that i'm busy." porco told you before waving and walking out the restaurant. "maybe his girl waiting for him back at the house. he gets like that sometimes." connie attempted to excuse his friends behavior but you didn't pay it any mind in the first place.

"sorry for the wait, here are the four cheesecakes you ordered!" the waitress quickly placed the plates in front of you all and scurried back to the kitchen. "i bet you she run track." connie stupidly put fourth.

"just eat your food, 'kay?" you placed your hand over his speaking to him in a calm tone. "whatever aunty." he playfully rolled his eyes before chuckling.

"you don't want none, eren?" you were sliding the fork out of your mouth as you asked him. it was really good cheesecake, not something you would expect from a restaurant like this. he took one of his airpods out and leaned closer to you. "you said what?" his voice was a bit hoarse from not speaking for a while.

"you don't want any cake? it's good." you taunted. "a little." he spoke low. he sat up a bit more and handed you his fork. you cut off a small slice so in case he didn't like it, you wouldn't waste too much.

he took the tiniest bite and scrunched his nose. "too sweet." eren grumbled as he slouched himself back into the chair.

though he didn't speak much, you were more fascinated with him then the others.

"eren just doesn't like sweets. and i don't know how because his moms always baking something." jean glared at him. "just leave mama's boy alone. hurry up so we can go." connie intervened.

the night was slowly coming to an end while everyone was out on the rink skating

the night was slowly coming to an end while everyone was out on the rink skating. it had been a while since you put skates on, so you were a bit wobbly.

the others seemed to be getting the hang of it so far, some more than others. you were holding on to the railing, head down as you were concentrated on your feet so you wouldn't fall.

"do you need help?" a hand being placed on your shoulder startled you, causing you to almost fall. "jean!" you exclaimed sharply turned your neck and deadpanned him. "don't be sneaking up on me while i'm in these skates."

the brunette chuckled obnoxiously and held his hand out to you.

you placed your hand in his while his other was on your back for support. "i saw you busting your ass, so don't take me down with you when you fall." you sternly told him. he side eyed you while slowly letting go of your hand to taunt you.

"JEANNNNN!" you held your hands up as an attempt to get your balance back. hands more firm than jean's gripped you to put you back on your feet. "watch out, you almost bumped into me." eren said, almost bringing you to your knees again.

"my fault, i ain't see you." you apologized then gave jean a cold stare for setting you up. he left you two alone so you could get to know each other better, and also so he didn't have to listen to your bickering.

eren was going to let go of you until jean skated away. now he felt obligated to help you out. not that he would feel guilty about it later or anything, but seeing you fall would be embarrassing to him. he removed his hand from your waist and held your hand. "just... walk."

your feet would keep rolling back when you tried that which made you look stupid.

"you never wore heels before? it's just like that." eren said genuinely. "you be wearing heels?" you questioned, not looking away from the floor. i could've sworn skating was so much easier a couple years ago.

"no." he side eyed you with sass in his tone. "my friend said that's what it feels like to her." now he really wanted to let you go. but since you were scared your grip on him was so tight. "i'm gonna give you a push, okay?" it was now or never, literally.

"wait, don't!" your eyes widened and you turned to him. due to him being way bigger than you, he freed himself from your hand and gave you the lightest push ever. you were going so slow but you still felt like you were going to loose your balance and fall.

eren pushed you far enough to get to the wall and you held onto it as you attempted to practice more. you looked over again and he had already sped off. fuck him. he wasn't that good of assistance anyway, but you were definitely going to get him back. "did you bark at him or sum'?" connie approached you.

he instantly held his hand out to you since he's been watching you struggle for so long. you took it gracefully before responding. "no i did not. but i should've. he's such a diva." you rolled your eyes. connie laughed a little bit. you guys were starting to go a little faster.

"that's just how he is. i known him since seventh grade, eren treats everyone like that. it's too early for it to be bad blood between you two." he assured you. "just focus on learning how to skate, this shit embarrassing at your old ass age."