🗡A New Comrade🐾

Start from the beginning

"Okay. . . don't pee in here. It's not my car." I said before driving out of the highway. The pup stood on the door and watched everything drive pass the window. I never had a pet before, not even Elizabeth or Chris had one, even if they did beg for a dog.

I rolled down the window for the pup and it stuck it's little head out into the air. I kept my eyes on the road, feeling less lonely since the pup was here. I drove and watched the dog bark cutely before pulling it's head back inside.

I waited and rolled the window back up, I saw another town and realized that I was close to the pizzeria. As I drove a bit faster since the streets were empty, I kept my eye out for Weasley's Lane.

I felt a small pressure on my leg before I looked down and saw the small puppy curling up into my lap. I slowly let my hand rested on the dog and petted it. Was it a girl or a boy?

I turned on the street and saw the pizzeria!! I pulled in and moved the dog before opening the car and running to the door of the pizzeria. It opened and I ran in, empty? Dad was here last.

"Dad! . . . Dad, you here?!!" I shouted.
"Arf arf!" The puppy barked as it followed me.

Empty. No one was here, I walked around the dusty animatronics before seeing a paper on the stage. I grabbed it and read the letter.

Micheal, Y/n, if you are reading this, then know that I am safe. Me, Henry, and Manzuki are heading to Washington DC. There a military base has been set up and a cure is being planned but they need Manzuki to be there to assist them. I'm sorry that I couldn't come after you, but meet us in Washington and I promise I'll find you two. I love you both so much and remember, we are special.

-Dad

He left to Washington?! Damn it. . . now I have to get Micheal myself. Whatever then. I'll fight my way through if I have to, Mike is my brother and I'm taking him to Washington with me.

I turned to the pup and lifted it's paws into the air before seeing it's area.
"Heh, your a boy then." I mumbled. He stayed by my feet before I continued to walk out and back to the car. Just then I saw boards in the back of the building being broken and hands outstretched towards me.

Great. I grabbed the puppy and got inside of the car and shut it before runners came at me and began to scream and hit the glass. I backed out and drove off quickly.

Away and safe.

~~~

After all that work and struggle. I go back and see if Mike was there. But to my fear. . . they were gone.
"Dammit!" I snarled.

I sighed to myself before clenching my fists.
"Micheal. . . I'll find you. . ." Just as I said that, the puppy sniffed the road and began to walk into the opposite side of the highway.

Leading somewhere like he knew where they took him.
"I didn't know puppies can track." I said as I got my bag and began to follow the dog.

Keeping my knife out for safety. He sniffed the ground and kept running straight into the woods, he was taking a shortcut. But. . . he isn't heading towards Washington, so that must mean they're taking Mike somewhere else.

I kept up with the pup and made sure he didn't leave my sight. Soon he came across something before waiting for me. When I came closer I saw Mike's gun, they must've dropped it.

I picked it up and checked for ammo, empty but still useful since I have extra ammo in my bag. I reloaded it and kept following the puppy.

~2 hours later~