Love As We Know It (Special Story PART III)

Începe de la început

You swayed evidently, seeing the world around you darkened upon hearing the sudden news. "What about me? This is your child, Atsushi!"

He didn't speak, but you could hear his faint sobs and some distant chatters..

"Why are you doing this to me? I thought you love me, Atsushi! I thought you do!" You screamed, unable to control yourself.

Well..

Fuck control. Fuck everything.

But then, what he said next made your body lose it's strength and you fell unconscious on Himuro's arms.

"I did."

*   *   *

When you woke up, you were already in a hospital room with your family and Himuro. Turns out you fainted due to fatigue and stress. Your gaze darted to your worried-looking family, they must've known everything about your condition already. Then your conversation with Murasakibara came back inside your head.

He didn't love you anymore..

Tears started to stream down to your cheeks again. What would you do? Your pregnancy would cause too much shame to you and to your family because of not having a partner or husband. And worse, your child would grow up without a father.

"How can you do this to us, [Name]? We expected too much from you. Who's the father?" Your father asked in a restrained voice, you could tell he was trying to keep his calm.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." You sobbed. If only you could kneel infront of them, you would.

"Who's the father of that child? Tell us!" He snapped angrily.

"I am." Himuro Tatsuya interjected, getting everyone's attention. Including you who was apparently flabbergasted. "I'm the father, Sir."

"You- I presume you already know your responsibility to my daughter!"

"Yes, I do. I'll marry your daughter, Sir. I'll give my child a decent family, don't worry."

Himuro's ridiculous declaration surprised you to bits. So when your family left to take care of some things, you immediately confronted him.

"What was that, Tatsuya? Why did you lie? You're making everything worse."

He showed you a sincere and determined face. "I'm serious. I'll marry you and be the father of your child."

"Are you insane? We're not your responsibility! I can't let you ruin your life because of me!"

"I love you, [Name]. I've always been inlove with you.." After years of keeping it all to himself, he finally confessed.

You froze up, unable to speak for a moment. If his declaration of lies were surprising, this was different. This was utterly unbelievable.

"Are you crazy? I'm pregnant with Atsushi's child, Tatsuya. You have no future in me." You said, stating a universal fact.

In an instant, you were already inside his arms. There were tears in his eyes and he buried his face against your hair. "I can't give you up. Not now, [Name]. You need me now, you and your baby."

Tears flowed down through your cheeks. Tears that were meant for Himuro. "How about you?"

"I'll be here, hoping that one day you'd return my feelings for you." He whispered, tightening his embrace. "I'll be here loving you and our baby wholeheartedly."