Chapter 1 : How They Met (part 1)

Mia's P.O.V

The first day of school just finished, I took my books from my desk and clutched it to my chest. I ran out of the classroom and bumped into a muscular wall.

My books scattered on the floor

Great my first day of school, I'm already making a fool of myself.

"oh, I'm sorry" he said, the tone of his voice came out calm & soft

I expected him to be angry and shout at me but he's really nice and very calm, not like my old school the students their always disrespect others students and teachers. I guess I'm just new to people being nice to you.

"no, it's my fault I wasn't watching where i was going" I said, my hands shaking nervously, I kept my eyes glued to the floor

"it's ok" he said with the same soft tone 

He knelt down with me and said "here ill help you" he picked up most of my books "thanks" I said 

"So... what's your name?" he asked, "M-Mia" I stuttered,why am I so nervous, I'm not always like this, ever.  

I looked up at him, He's a bit taller than me only by 1 or 2 inches, He's very handsome, he has light brown hair, gorgeuos blue eyes and natural tanned skin. He seem very familiar. 

I saw him staring back at me, a blush grew on my cheeks. I cleared my throat, his eyes met mine, he noticed I saw him staring at me, his cheeks turned red.

aaaww he's so cute, no no he's not, stop thinking that he's cute, you don't even know him.

"Sorry for staring but your really pretty uhm, I mean really-uhm..." he said, he blushed and ducked his head, he's so cute, no no stop it, he's not cute, just look away. 

"What?" I asked "Oh, nothing" he said confidently and flashed me an innocent smile 

Wait what!! Did he say I'm pretty. Last time I checked no one ever gave me a second glance and now he said I'm pretty, This boy is very sweet.

I took my books from his grasp, I tried to stand up but my feet ached from kneeling, the boy stood up and outstretched his hand for me, I took his hand.

"Oh, I forgot.... My name is-" he got cut off, someone cleared their throat behind us.

My hand is still entwined with his, I removed my hand from his and put my hand in my pocket.

I peered over his shoulder, which is hard since he's taller than me. I finally saw a little girl with blonde hair

"Hey, stop flirting and come on, mom is waiting for us" she said in an annoyed tone. 

"So I'll see you tomorrow then" he said "yeah, I'll see you tomorrow" I said. 

He walked with his sister, I heard her mutter "your pathetic at flirting, you know that", "oh, shut up sis" he said, he is still aware that I'm still behind them. We got out of the building and went to opposite directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bus stopped at our house, I payed the driver and ran to the house, I made my way to the porch, I slowly turned the doorknob and got inside, I tiptoed up the stairs to my room like a ninja.

Half way up the stairs, I tripped, so much for being quiet, there were silence, mom and dad aren't home yet, and so is Dylan my little brother.

I let out a long sigh, I ran up to my room and locked the door. I stripped off my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a warm bath.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen, I searched the fridge and my eyes landed on some piece of lasagna, I heated it up and went to my room.

Almost reaching my room, someone tapped my shoulder, I turned my head and saw my little brother.

"Hey sis" he said smiling at me, "Hey...." I said, why is he so happy, something must have happened at school today

"so anything interesting happened to school today" I said, "Me, no, but something happened to you" he said grinning

Oh no, he may have heard or seen what happened, just stay calm and he won't notice

"What do you mean something happened to me" I said, this is good, just stay calm

"Oh, don't play with me I saw what happened, you bumped into him." he said playfully

"So... that's it" I said, what was the big deal he's just a normal person

"Sis your so clueless, he's the most popular kid at school, he's uncle owns the school, all of the girls at school always try to impress him but he always ignores them"

Oh, that explains a lot, I'll just try to stay away from him for the rest of the school year, that sounds mentally easy but physically hard but let's just see what will happen tomorrow.

"Thanks for the advice Dylan, so... I'll just go to my room, bye." I said, "but remember you've got plenty of competition." he said and went to his room, I did the same.

I finished eating my lasagna and finished brushing my teeth, i went to bed and the thought of what Dylan said to me echoed to my mind, I didn't understand what he meant by ''plenty of competition", after that I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________ 

Hey guys, I rewritten the story, cause the original one was accidentally deleted, hope you like it.

Vote, Comment, Enjoy.