☀︎︎ Chapter Two ☀︎︎

I stepped off the bus, Ziggy, Cindy and Tommy walking off after. I said goodbye to Ziggy as she was a camper and went off to help some of the younger kids get to their cabins.

Cindy was stationed next to me, showing some younger Sunnyvalers their cabin on a map.

"Anyone would think you were a Sunnyvaler," I smirked, sending some more children off to where they were supposed to be.

Cindy mock glared at me. "I could say the same about you."

I faked a gasp, putting a hand on my hip. "Cindy Berman, you could've said I was a horrible human being and it wouldn't have hurt as much as that."

She giggled and shook her head. "You are something, Isabella Slater."

"And I could say the same about you," I repeated what she said a minute ago, sending a wink after.

She turned red slightly and I walked off to look for Ziggy.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

I walked to cabin five, but Ziggy was nowhere to be found, although her stuff was there. I got confused, but walked over to the activities field, seeing something happening by the hanging tree. I rushed over, putting my new councillors skills to the test.

Although, as soon as I got there I found the exact girl I had been looking for.

"Hey, let her down, you shits!" I shouted.

I recognised Shiela, Will and their slaves surrounding Ziggy, who was tied to the tree.

"Fuck off, Shadyside trash!"

I was about to answer back when I heard some more councillors rush over from the tree line. It was none other than Kurt and Nick Goode. Kurt's infamous whistle blew.

"Shit! Will, your brother," Sheila said.

"The hell is this? Let her down!" Nick shouted.

Will rushed forward. "Nick, I can explain."

"Let her down, Will! I swear to God I'll tell mom!"

Will groaned and let Ziggy down. I rushed over and pulled her up from the ground, she send me an appreciative grin.

"You okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yeah, they're just dicks."

Kurt and Nick finally reached us and Kurt looked me up and down.

"Aren't you a councillor?" He asked, eyebrows raised.

Nick replied before I could. "Yes, she is. She's Tommy Slater's twin."

I nodded, not exactly sure how we knew that since he didn't pay attention to Shadyside.

Kurt scoffed, but said, "You don't need to be here, go help your brother and Cindy in outhouse."

I rolled my eyes and sent Ziggy an apologetic look. She smiled mouthing, 'it's fine'.