Chapter 1 (SMUT / FLUFF)

HELLO EVERYONE! 🍿

YOU CHOSE TO READ THIS AND I'M SO THANKFUL FOR THAT! I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE I MADE YOU HAPPY BY READING THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT! <3

NOTE: ⚠️ THERE CAN STILL BE SOME SPELLING MISTAKES! I TYPE REALLY FAST AND SOMETIMES OVERREAD MISTAKES! I'M NOT PERFECT! :D ⚠️

I LOVE YOU AND STAY SAFE! <3

-Lxx

WARNINGS / TAGS:

BLOWJOB

HARRY

I whined and Louis looked up at me, questionly.

„Lou......I'm so bored."

Louis has been looking at his phone the whole time while I rest my head on his stomach and looked at the white wall in front of me, bored.

„Oh, baby..." Louis chuggled.

„Are you tired?"

I shook my head, pouting.

„No, not really, Lou."

„What do you want us to do?"

Louis carefully ran a hand through my curls.

„I don't know....I just...I don't know what to do."

I shrugged my shoulders and glared at him.

„I think I have an idea, Hazza."

Louis sat up and pulled me up too.

He then pressed his lips on my mine and I jumped up so I was able to wrap my legs around his waist.

Louis grumbled something between the kiss and I kissed him harder.

He lead us to his bedroom and layed me down on the bed.

I loved his lips on my body.

Lou began to suck my neck and I moaned.

We hadn't crossed the line before.

He gave me blowjobs but we haven't had sex yet and I honestly didn't know if I was ready to.

I was scared that it'd hurt.

I knew that Louis have had a lot of sex in his life before we came together and I didn't want him to feel that he couldn't like...do things that he has done with the other boys in his age.

They surely weren't virgins.

But- I was a bit embarassed to tell Louis that I was.

I know he wouldn't judge me but it was still embarassing. I was 17.

I should be going to partys and all that like the other boys in my class do and pulling one girl like the other but well, that wasn't me.

I just didn't feel comfortable there.

At partys it was so loud and hot. And there were so many people.

I hated that kind of places.

I had claustrophobia and I paniced when I didn't feel comfortable and harassed by people because there wasn't much space.

I tryed to fight against it a few times but I really didn't want to go to partys anyways so it was okay for me.

Louis knew that and he didn't ask me further about it which I was really thankful for.