HI

HI

SUP

HERES THE DEAL

So, I got a little too immersed in NaLu, and although I LOOOVE GrayLu, I figured there was too much of that too.

So I thought: StingLu! And whatever the ship name is for Laxus and Lucy!

I put up a poll on my other fanfic websites and StingLu won.

Honestly, I don't mind StingLu (I love it too in fact), I just wanted to try something new and I've seen so much more StingLu than Laxus+Lucy and Sting barely got introduced while Laxus has been there since like, the beginning.

So I'll be starting a Laxus+Lucy fanfic later, but this one has first priority.

... Uh... I don't really know what else to put.

Well? Why are you still reading this? Get on, git!

Lucy rolled her eyes as Wendy told her about how Natsu pushed Gajeel down a mine during his fight with Sting and Rogue. Typical Dragon-Slayer.

She really wanted to be there to watch the fight, but not just because of Natsu. She'd seen him fight enough. Mainly, she just wanted to see... Sting.

Ever since the GMG started, Sting had been catching her eye and her interest. She'd really wanted to see his abilities- she'd hoped to get to know more about him that way.

And perhaps her disappointment was palpable enough so sweet little Wendy could feel it and assured her she'd be out of the hospital soon.

She smiled at the bluenette and thanked her. Nodding and bowing, she took her white cat and left the room.

Lucy looked up at the ceiling, internally laughing at Natsu. He was really an idiot sometimes. A lovable idiot. Well, lovable as in "friend." Sure, he was her best friend, but that didn't mean she instantly loved him. Many people thought they'd get together. Almost everyone in the guild!

In fact, during Fantasia, she could recall a man approaching her and informing her he, Hiro Mashima, was the leader of the "NaLu" fanclub and fully supported them.

But the truth was, as much as she admired and was grateful to Natsu, she didn't like him that way. She was sure he didn't either. She had seen the way he looked at Lisanna.

But however much they tried to convince everyone else, they wouldn't believe it.

At one point, Lucy almost considered liking him, solely out of the fear of becoming a cat lady. And then the Grand Magic Games started.

Sting Eucliffe had immediately piqued her interest.

At every passing in the hallways, they never spoke to each other, merely glanced at each other in a way where their eyes would connect in a split second and then look away.

She couldn't tell what she felt for him just yet, but it was certainly something she hadn't ever felt before. And she was determined to pursue these feelings.

Despite where they led her.