After hours

Cross. Cross. Cross. Tick.

These kids are so dumb, i let them use their books in the test and they fail. I rub my neck and stretch, the clock next to me ticking reminding me of the time. 1:34 in the morning. I could smell vanilla filling the room, as there was a candle i forgot to put out.

I close my tired eyes and tilt my head up. Slowly, i open my eyes and in front of me i see Neil, the new temp that the principal only hired because he was his cousins son. But damn, man was hot. His messy brown hair and those brown eyes that look through your soul.

"Hi sleepyhead. You alive?" 

"HFUGHFHF WHAT THE FUCK, YOU SCARED ME!"

He chuckled, my legs tightened as his sleepy voice echoed throughout my ears. Why was everything about him so hot, but he's my fellow teacher so i can't. But i want to, fuck i need to.

He looked down at me, and i couldn't hold it in anymore.

I grabbed the back of his neck and sucked the life out of those perfect pink lips. His hands wrapped themselves against my waist, but i stopped him. Neil looked at me confused, but i ushered him to sit down.

I walked to the door of my classroom, and closed it. Forcing the outside world to dissipate leaving only me and Neil. The back of the door also had my jacket which had some red string in the front pocket. I smiled, i knew i would need this today.

My eyes darted back to that man in the chair, and i licked my lips in the sight of him. I practically sprinted back to him, and told him to stay quiet or else. I used the red string to tie him down to the chair, making sure to brush against his thighs, his abs and his crotch. It was hard, and growing. 

I removed my pencil skirt and stockings, leaving me only in my panties and shirt. His eyes followed the movement of my hands. Then, i moved to the desk and sat spreading my legs so he could see everything. His eyes were thirsty. 

"Pleasure me now and don't dare to speak."

Neil moved his head into the area between my thighs, and started licking. His mouth wrapped around my bud and his tongue adventured my folds above my panties. His head bobbed as he went faster and faster. Sucking my clit, causing me to arch my back. I WAS ALMOST THERE. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I lost feeling in my toes and fingers and what i could only describe as bliss shot around my entire body. 

I pulled his head by his hair from my now dripping pussy, and got aroused by the wetness around his mouth. Cute. 

I whispered slowly into his ears "I have a challenge for you. Don't touch any part of me."

I slithered down to his nether regions and unbuckled his belt that was withholding his treasure. The sound of his zip filled the room, and his dick bounced out and slapped my chin. Caught by surprise on how big it was.

"Naughty boy, your cock betrayed you. You failed my challenge so you'll get a punishment now"

In my desk drawer i remembered i had put a few hairbands in there from yesterday. So i swiped them, and looked at him once again. One by one, i put a tight hairband on his dick. His rifle twitched every time i put on another. Hmm, this wasn't enough. I took the candle on the desk and slowly dripped it on his stomach and legs. Drip, drip, drip. I stood up and admired my masterpiece,  a perfect sub.

I went back down to my soaked panties, and took them off. 

"Look at what you did, you got them dirty. I want you to clean them now." I shoved them into his mouth, and began to remove his punishment.

I slipped myself over his dick, wow it filled me all the way up. Then, up and down i went. Grinding my legs and waist against him, going faster and faster. It felt good, too good. Im going to get addicted to this feeling. I put both my hands around his neck, and squeezed. He grew even more, i didn't how it was possible.

 I felt my body tightening up, there was that familiar feeling. I was about to come and i could feel him about to come as well. But i didn't let him. I dismounted him, and walked away. I want him to miss me, so i'll save the rest for next time.

I pulled my panties out his mouth and put them back on, and redressed. I untied him, and left him.

"Till next time, my sub."