Chapter 53: Frozen Waterfalls

Start from the beginning

I parted my lips and arched into him. Kissing him was always exhilarating. I hoped this feeling never faded over time. Titus pulled me flush against him and twirled his tongue around mine. His hand softly ran along my leg. The other touched my side. I broke off the kiss.

"Shit," I hissed, covering my mouth with my hand.

Titus smiled. "What now, Aden? Should we go back and sit with your parents?"

"Shut up." I put his hand on his chest and pressed away, so there was some space between us.

He kissed along my jaw to my ear. "You're still a hormonal teenager."

My face was red, and it wasn't because of the water. "It'll go away. Just stop touching me, and it'll go away."

He pushed me away from him. I started to tread water, glaring at him.

"You said I shouldn't touch you."

I spun around, looking over my options. My parents were chatting with Storm and Rose. Darius was drowning his swimsuit sorrows in the waterfall. Anywhere I sat or tried to get out would draw suspicion or give me away.

"Titus," I called. My arms were starting to burn. "Help me."

"Alright, alright." He grabbed my arm and dragged me over to him. "We'll need someone to cover for us."

My mouth fell open when my boyfriend look to his brother. "No, not him."

"Would you prefer Storm or Rose?"

I groaned and put my head on his shoulder. "Fine."

We swam over to the waterfall. I waited on the lower rocks as Titus went up to whisper something to his brother. Darius's face drew back into a smirk.

He gave me a precarious look. "I'll cover for you, princess. You are a guest," he said with a chuckle.

I groaned and marched with Titus to the far side of the room. He helped me maneuver over the slippery rocks to a side cave. A small stream of water was running down the path, before it pouring into the main pool.

"Come on, in here." He ushered me through a narrow slit in the rock.

We walked along the passage until it opened up into a small room. A skylight was over head. Steam was escaping through it, coming from the small pond.

"How hot is it?" I asked.

"Not bad." He took my hand and helped me in.

It was warmer than the main pool. I sat down on the edge with just my feet in. Titus moved between my legs and started to kiss me. I draped my arms over his shoulder.

To spend the rest of my life with this man would be a dream. I might be 17, but I knew he was what I wanted as my future husband and mate.

***

The ATV fitted with snow tracks stopped along the river's edge. Ice chunks were floating downstream. Titus helped me out and put his arm around my shoulder.

"What a beautiful day," said my mother, looping arms with my father.

They wandered down to the river's edge with the alpha and his mate.

"Are you warm enough?" asked Titus.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's not too cold."

Titus was wearing far less clothing than me to stay warm.

"Come on, I want to show you something." He took my hand and help me navigate through the mounds of snow up stream.

I heard the sounds of falling water and could make out the blue pillars of ice through the trees. "Oh wow, it's so pretty."