Day 3: Addicted to your Touch (The Habits Mistake)

It began as a mistake, then became a habit.

The generally clumsy fingers moved over him with a mastery most unknown, lighting the fire wherever it touched.

And he just wanted more of her, yearning for the contact that had been denied him during the month that he hadn't seen her.

His own hands ran down her legs, wrapping them around his waist ensured her not to slide against the wall where her back leaned.

The contact with the cloth of her dress drove him mad, wanting nothing more than to tear the damn garment that prevented him from seeing and touching her as it should be, but he knew it was necessary for him to keep composure if he didn't wanted them to be discovered.

Instead, he concentrated on their joined lips that safeguarded them from being discovered by the symphony of moans and grunts that desperately came out of them, ending up being trapped inside the other's mouth.

Their hips met in a well-timed swing of movements where, when he came down, she rose over him until she dropped as Sasuke plunged into her.

"Hinata," he moaned her name at the first opportunity he could, when they opened a small gap between them to finally breathe "Please, please... stay with me" he begged her, desperate when the tingling in his groin increased with each passing second.

But she, as always, broke his heart when she silenced him again with a kiss at the same time that she shook her head to the request that had already become a constant between their intimate moments.

The fury and dismay her refusal provoked in him only fueled the union between their sexes to become rougher, more erratic, until they both stiffened before they withered from the abrupt release of pleasure.

A few minutes passed before he finally allowed her legs to release him so that she, still weakened and shaky, could stand up, putting on the panties that had remained dangling on her fingertips as they devoured each other.

And the moment came when he had to look away, because his heart could not resist seeing how she took from the sink the jewels that decorated her fingers, neck and ears, leaving for last the most important piece of all.

It only took a few seconds for the sound of the door opening and closing to be heard in the infinity of that luxurious bathroom that had witnessed the impure acts that both had committed.

He walked over to the same sink and turned on the faucet, wetting his face in search of relief even in the slightest way, looking at his own eyes in the mirror in front of him as the tiny drops slid from his forehead, onto his cheeks and finally they fell to the white ceramic.

He waited several minutes to fully recover, feeling destroyed in more ways than one.

He took the small towel that hung next to him and dried his hands and face, took his jacket, which had been resting on the toilet tank and fixed his bow tie, finally ready to leave that space that was beginning to oppress him. .

He left without shame or guilt, without looking sideways for anyone who saw both of them leaving the same bathroom and giving them away, actually wishing that was exactly what happened, but that empty corridor on the second floor only reminded him that the stairs had been off limits to the guests at that party, with only a few allowed to use them, just as he and she had done.

He was greeted by the sound of various chats, nothing noisy like what anyone would expect from the host, but which was totally in keeping with the occasion at hand.

With his eyes fixed on the exit, he began to walk to leave as quickly as possible, hoping not to attract attention with his abrupt departure.

"Sasuke!"

But like everything he tried that night, he failed.

Shoulders stiff with tension, he slowly turned around, facing the man who called out to him with his shrill voice.

From across the room, Naruto approached him at a moderate step, completely different from how he usually would walk, adapting to the speed of the person next to him.

"Where are you going? The party is not over yet!"

He didn't respond immediately, staring into the blue eyes of his friend before turning to the ivory ones of his mate.

"I'm sorry, I have to go" he looked at Naruto again, it being easier to look at his rough expression than Hinata's slightly frown "Something came up in the company, they called me... urgently" he excused himself with a lie, hoping that at least Naruto could be fooled with his words.

"That sucks," the blond complained, although his tone denoted understanding.

Naruto walked over, hugging him.

"We'll still meet tomorrow, right?"

Sasuke hugged him too, a little stiffer than at first.

"Of course, you idiot" he replied, his eyes still fixed on Hinata, trying not to slide his gaze down into the ring proudly shone on her left hand. "I can't let you ruin your wedding with your stupid ideas, right?"

"Great" the hug ended and Naruto slid back next to his fiancée "I really appreciate all this Sasuke"

He rejected that, looking back at Hinata and reaching out to squeeze her hand.

The electricity produced in both by any contact between them was still there, but neither of them could react accordingly.

"Congratulations on your engagement" was all he could say to her, hurt with every single word that came out of his mouth and the little "thank you" she blurted out.

Her hands released, slow, and the feeling of emptiness in him grew greater as the final light touch of their fingertips disappeared.

He said goodbye and turned around, stopping when he opened the door and turned slightly to look at them one last time, seeing them happy as they were approached by other people who congratulated them, although their eyes met again before he could not resist anymore, and left that house.

He completely ignored his car when he passed it, preferring to walk in the middle of the dark street only lit by poor yellowish streetlights and the white moonlight.

It should no longer affect him, it was suppose that the history of both had ended years ago when they agreed that their relationship was no worth anymore, when their paths divided, when he convinced her, just six months after their separation, that she should accept his friend's proposal for a date, assuring her he was completely fine with it.

How silly of him.

Now he was just a page to the left that was only read from time to time in search of something forgotten, and he could do nothing but accept that, yearning for the contract of her thin fingers over his blurry letters.

"A kitten on the roof, alone without his lady"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

This one has nothing to do with the one from day 1, although probably only I relate it in my head.

I added the last phrase because in my mind, Sasuke is singing the song that Chat Noir sings in Chat Blanc

PS: Apparently I will do pure cliche and burned stories this month SH