I'm sitting in my bedroom, with the lights out, twirling my ring on my finger

I'm sitting in my bedroom, with the lights out, twirling my ring on my finger. I see all of my party goers on my patio but I'm not focused on them. I'm in deep thought. I'm pissed off. I have a lot on my mind, as always, but I'm extra agitated tonight. I'm feeling violent, and I need to get out my frustrations before someone gets hurt.

I then see light enter my purposely dark bedroom. A figure appears, interrupting my thoughts.

 A figure appears, interrupting my thoughts

"Jason is looking for you." A soft voice says and
I snap my head towards the voice, returning to reality. I turn around to see Megan standing at the door, peeking her head in.

"Come here." I say, motioning for her to come.
She comes in, closes the door behind her, and turns the lights on. She walked over and stands next to me.

"Yes?" She says

I look her up and down, then slowly stand to my feet. I unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants, taking my dick out. "Suck it." I demand.

"Joe?" She questions

"Don't make me repeat myself." I say firmly, low in the chest.

I sit back down, as she drops to her knees.
"Take your dress off." I demand and she instantly takes off her dress.

"Now walk over to the wall, and crawl to me." I demand.

She walks over to the wall, before getting on her knees, and slowly crawling, towards me.

Once she gets to me, I motion for her to suck my dick. She does, giving mediocre head. It's just something to pass time with, and to irritate her. After the longest five minutes of my life, I cum in her mouth without warning, making her swallow.

I point to the bed and she walks over and just stands there with her back to me. I walk up behind her. Without a word, I bend her over, pulling her panties to the side, almost ripping them. I run my hands over her back, before I force her head down on the bed. I grip her hips, before ramming myself into her pussy.

I fuck her just because I can. I give her deep, forceful, painful thrusts.

"Joe stop! You're hurting me." She yells, turning around looking at me.