He chuckles deeply, looking down and shaking his head. "That's not what I'm worried about. It's that- I've said a lot of stupid jokes about her and I don't think she'll like, approve of me as a boyfriend."

A deep blush runs along his cheeks and he anxiously fidgets with his sleeves. He's still not very comfortable with talking about emotions or what causes his anxiety, but I can see him making progress already. I cup his cheek with my hand, running my thumb along his flush skin. I tilt his head up so we're making eye contact, before moving my head in. I lightly connect our lips, them molding together delicately. After a few seconds I pull away, but pull Harry into my chest and wrap him in a hug. "She wants what's best for me. She knows Ethan would skin you if you didn't treat me well, and if I'm happy then she'll support both of us. And besides, I would skin you too."

Harry's grip shifts, moving from just below my waist to my ass. He grabs firmly, pulling my body so I'm sitting on his lap. My legs and arms fold around his waist and neck, and our foreheads meet. We both sit in anticipation, the tight distance feeling dangerously intoxicating. "You're the best person I've ever known Bella." He whispers. The volume of his voice is quiet and soft, but the words echo in my mind as if he shouted them.

His head swoops down as he brushes my hair off my shoulder, connecting his lips to the soft skin. It starts sweet and loving, as if he's showing what he can't say through words with his touch. I begin to subtly roll my bare hips against his, testing the waters. He moans against my neck, making my eyes roll back as he increases the heat. Sucking and nipping, our hips both roll to meet each other, the friction not feeling strong enough. Breathless moans subconsciously pass by my lips, showing my desperation. Harry's hands, which have been squeezing my arse and pulling me impossibly closer, use their leverage to flip me onto my back.

Harry reaches for the tie of my dressing gown, practically ripping it off me before returning his lips to my skin. This time he moves lower, flicking my nipple with his tounge while the opposite massages my other breast. "Fucking hell Harry," I moan out. I grip onto his shoulder, gently pushing him off my chest.

His lips are slightly puffed and a dark pink, his cheeks are flushed and his hair's disheveled. His roseate lips form a slight frown, eyebrows furrowing as he tries to read my expression while still hovering over me.

I place on hand on his chest before running it south and tracing the soft material of his dressing gown. I pause my movement temporarily to firmly push him back, my bare body straddling his legs as I work to undo the tie. Unraveling the knot Harry leans up on his elbows so I can slip it off his back and arms.

His blushed cheeks and tousled hair. Wide eyes as he gazes at the sight on top of him. I take the moment to do the same. Leaning and pecking his lips I pull back slightly, our gazes locked. "You're beautiful Harry." I compliment. His face crinkles up in mock disgust and a slight discomfort from the praise. "Oh come on," I poke, lightly tapping the side of his face with my palm, "you say it to me all the time. It's only fair."

What was meant to be a brief kiss for reassurance amps up as his large hands grab onto my arse and pulls me further up so my bare center rests just above his. He presses and squeezes my bum, making me moan into his mouth before I place my palm on his chest again, leaning away momentarily and making Harry groan and scrunch his eyes in frustration.

"Don't pout baby," I tease, "It's my turn to please you."

Harry's eyes widen my dirty words, as I climb off his body and down the mattress. He leans up on his elbows yet again, gazing at me with pure carnal desire. My hands run down his body, his posture stiffening the closer I get to his crotch. Before my hands reach where he desperately wants them, I lean my head down, sticking my tongue out and making contact with the skin of his pelvis. My tongue wettens the length of his v-line as I stare up at him.

Pulling his lip between his teeth, he bits down forcefully. Poor guy, I haven't even touched him yet. As I reach the base of his cock I pull away and move up, pushing the skin back to wipe a bead of pre-cum off his tip with my thumb. The slight contact makes him tense, his eyes gawking at me as I take my thumb into my mouth, sucking gently.

He groans at the sight, his hand moving south to pleasure himself. I grab his wrist, cutting him off, "patience darling," I mewl.

Sticking my tongue out flat, I connect with his tip. Flicking the slit teasingly, I try to draw this out. I wrap my lips around his tip, sucking lightly. Slowly, I take him further into my mouth. The salty taste of his pre-cum lingers on his prick, but it's not wet enough for me to take any further. Pulling away briefly, I hold the contact between us as I spit into my hand. His eyes roll back as I wrap my hand around the base of his cock, pumping gently and spreading my salvia.

"Bella, christ-," Harry groans.

"What baby? Use your words," I taunt, increasing the pace of my hand.

"Shit I need your mouth Bella- please" he desperately pleads.

The corners of my lips perk up from the sound of his begging, my ego loving his desperation. I move my hand from his cock, placing my lips around his tip again.

His hands move to my hair, gently holding it back into a makeshift ponytail without adding any force. I take him deeper into my mouth, pumping what I can't fit with my hand at the same pace. I hollow my cheeks to take him deeper, breathing through my nose to stop any reflex. A deep groan leaves him as my nose presses against his groin and he hits the back of throat.

He's painfully hard, and although I know he'd never say it, I can tell he wants more. Bobbing my head a few more times I pull off his dick with a pop, making his head dart down to look at me.

"I want you to fuck my mouth"

Harry's eyes nearly explode out of his head upon my request, but his shocked expression quickly morphs into one of lust.

Tucking my hair behind my ear, he questions, "are you sure? You know you don't have to."

I nod my head, feeling my overwhelming arousal forming between my legs at the image of him roughly thrusting down my throat. "I want you to. Use me."

I can see his pupils dilate, irises seemingly more gray than their usual blue. "Fuck Bella. Stop me if its too much okay?" He confirms.

"Try me Lewis"

And with that he seemingly snaps, moving off the bed, he stands near the edge. "On your back," he demands.

I follow his orders, laying on my back with my head off the edge of the mattress. Craning my neck, I line my mouth up with his crotch and stare up at him.

"So ready for it huh?" He rhetorically questions. "What a view," Wrapping a hand around the base of his cock, he pumps a few times as I open my mouth wide and lay my tongue out. He puts his tip on my tongue, and I wrap my lips around him. I try to breathe through my nose and relax my throat as he starts to thrust slowly into my mouth.

He starts slow, seeing what I can handle. I only slightly wince when he hits the back of my throat, and he lets a deep groan slip out from the contact.
As his pattern quickens he moans, and I hollow my cheeks tightly around him.

I wish I could see his face from this angle. I can invision his pursed lips and flushed cheeks, adam's apple bobbing as he involuntarily leans his head back with pleasure. My fantasizing is cut off abruptly, "Bella, I'm close," he moans out.

I hum around his cock, the vibrations pushing him to his end. He pulls out before he cums, and I lightly suck on one of his balls. He finally releases, finishing on my chest and tits.

The sounds of his pants fill the room as he comes down from his high, and my head cranes back down against the mattress. I'm out of breath and my throat kills, but all I can think of is the irony of how this started.

"So much for that bath then huh?"