wilbur took over him fast, then stood, beckoning tommy to come over and convincing him to team.
sage recorded the two, as soon as tommy got close wilbur had pushed him in, the three laughed, then all ran away from tommy.
the brunette grabbed tommy's hand, trying to pull him up. as the leant backwards to pull, her feet lost grip and she slid into the water with tommy, laughing as her camera was now covered in water droplets. she reached for will's hand and he took it. "you're on my team now sage."
she grinned, nodding, "yes sir!"
"you gotta stop will!" george laughed.
"sorry we're going for a walk." wilbur announced, with sage following behind.

he started stepping over an obstacle with ease, then it was sage's turn, with the others all watching her.
"i swear to jesus fucking christ." she groaned.
sage attempted to run across, but her foot failed to reach the last jump, resulting in her body falling the other way, and her face smacking the inflatable as she went under.
all the boys started laughing, with will turning the camera to himself and falling onto the inflatable too.
sage lifted herself back on, cackling as she gave a thumbs up to the camera.
tommy did the same thing, except he didn't fall under. they all practically died of laughter again, letting george come over too, unlike his sister, he didn't fall.

they walked near the next obstacle, talking until wilbur turned around and tommy flipped the camera on him,
"by the end of this day, i'm gonna make your life a living hell like you've made mine a living hell." he took a step back, showing the camera his outfit and sage held in laughter.
"you're dapper though!" tommy encouraged him.
wilbur launched towards tommy, causing them both to fall into the water. sage and george were in fits again, walking away as they got up on their own accord.

after they all fell in, got out, etc, tommy wanted to talk strategy.
"do you want me to go to vc2 ?" wilbur mocked, sage laughing at him then running off.
george followed behind his sister, she climbed across a tall slope, when her brother got closer to her on it.
"george, let's create a truce."
"really?" he looked at his sister, his camera facing her.
"no." she grinned, grabbing his arm and they had a small wrestle, before both losing balance and falling in.

george and tommy went ahead to a tall stub, with tommy shouting, "god's plan!" to will and sage.
"fuck you too tommy!" sage shouted back, tommy sat down.
"i call this the tuck and roll!" he laughed, rolling down into sage. george gasped as sage went to push tommy off, but he caught her arm and she fell with him.
"will help!" she whined.
in a span of a few seconds, the group was wrestling eachother and struggling to get back up. with the siblings constantly betraying eachother and tommy trying to join in at times.

gogs ran over to the rest of them but the second he stopped, the man flopped backwards. sage was in hysterics, falling to her knees with laughter. will got this on camera, along with george's fall.
"we're on two gogy falls." he laughed.

tommy and sage successfully crossed over the obstacle in the beginning, leaving gogs again.
"ready for a number three?" will mocked.
he attempted to jump but fell into the water, sage set her camera in his direction.
"what is wrong with me." he whined.

they went over too a little sheltered area, and of course tommy went overboard with it.
"oh my god he's falling!" sage pointed as tommy clung onto it, slowly going down.
"oh no!" will commentated, the group laughing at the boy.
"get him! save him!" george looked at sage,
"no, will!"
"will save me." tommy cried,
"me saving you is a show of our friendship and truce and that we've made up." will smirks.
"help me because i am, i am falling."
will walks up to him, pushing his foot back down then walking to the others. they all stood behind, watching tommy struggle.
"tommy just slide on you're making a scene." george said, his adult mode now switching on.
"yeah you're embarrassing us infront of the woman." will said, flicking his camera to sage. she crossed her arms, shaking her head and tutting.
once tommy got up, they let out a 'wheyy!' and carried on.