Ch. 5 angels exist?

We arrived in the war room, and dad fell to the floor. His eyes were wider then Sams...well, let's not get into that. "H-ho-how did you do that!" My dad screamed at Cas as he proceeded to pull a knife on him. "Woah, easy tiger" Dean said as he walked in the room.
Dad put the knife away, but he didn't relax. I walked over to the giant colored map table in the middle of the room and sat down. "Dean, I think you remember my dad," I said as I nodded over to where my dad was eyeing cas, as if Cas was going to attack him at any minute. "Yup. I remember your dad. He was the one that gave you the scars you have now," Dean said sternly, giving my dad the cold shoulder.
"This is a nice house; where'd yall find this?" My dad asked as he scanned the room. He was ignoring cas now, as if cas was just a little ghost painted into the walls. He walked up the stairs to look at the little table and chairs. "Uh, we didn't 'buy' this place, and it isn't a house," sam said from the chair he sat in when we arrived. "Then what is it? If it's not a house, surely you don't make enough money to buy anything fancy. And John certainly didn't buy it," my dad said as he walked back down the stairs, taking in the room. There wasn't much to see, just white plastered walls and a giant map in the middle.
By now cas had disappeared to somewhere else. "Okay, let's get this straight. We didn't buy this place, John didn't buy this place, nobody bought this place. It was, 'passed down' to us from dads side of the family. And it's called the bunker," Dean said. Sam wasn't getting why we were so mean to my dad. But that's because sam doesn't know. He Doesn't know the real reason the fire started at dad and I's house. He doesn't know how my brother died. He doesn't know anything, and I want it to keep it that way. Dean found out by accident, and he's never been the same since.

But that's not part of the present.

"So dad, do you want a tour of the bunker?" I said, looking at Dean, making sure it was ok for dad to know about this place. He gave a "nothing we can do now" nod. "Sure, I kinda need to know where I'm sleeping, unless you want me to sleep on the floor," he laughed. I smiled, took his hand, and lead him to his room.
Since Kevin is... not alive, we now have a guest bedroom. I showed him to his room, muttered a have fun, and left. On my way back, I coughed a little bit. That wasn't good. I thought that they had gotten all the fluids out when I got my lungs drained at the hospital. Apparently that wasn't the case. But I wasn't feeling too "congested", so I just took some cough medicine, praying that it would work, and headed to the library. I needed to research what the hell brought back the dead.