Lauren nodded and moved to walk beside him with Agent Todd on their heels, as the blonde took photos of the plane.

"What can you tell me about Commander Trapp?" Gibbs asked Agent Todd over his shoulder as they walked.

"I can't give him Air Force One floor plans, they're top secret." Agent Todd hissed at the man, glaring at the blonde who whipped around to take a photo of the fuming Agent before turning back around quickly.

"Come on, I saw this in a Harrison Ford movie." He said, turning into a tight corridor.

"Well that-"

"Wait?" Lauren cut the Agent off, lowering her camera, "You watched it without me?"

"Yeah,"

Lauren gaped at the man, betrayed. A pout slowly forming as he smiled down at the woman. "You never watch movies alone though."

Gibbs clicked his tongue, "You were the one who said they were busy."

Lauren scoffed and prodded his suit-clad back, "Sorry, excuse me for wanting to see my baby cousin's piano recital."

Gibbs rolled his eyes fondly and turned around, stopping in his tracks. "We can re-watch it later, if it's that important."

Lauren tilted her head up to meet his eyes, "It's Harrison Ford, of course it's important." She met his playful glare with one of her own, happy to have worn him down.

"Back to the present," Agent Todd interrupted the silent conversation between the two and learned forward so she could see them both, "You are asking for the real deal, not some fake movie floor plans."

Gibbs broke eye contact with the blonde, a heavy sigh fell from his lips as he started walking once again, "Isn't that the President's head down here someplace?"

Agent Todd narrowed her eyes, sending another glare at the blonde as she caught the look of hesitance with a photo. "No,"

"No, this was in the movie," Gibbs led them into a room with a long desk and multiple leather chairs around it. He pointed at the desk and moved to stand behind the chair at the head of the table. "Yeah! Harrison was sitting right hear." He chuckled patting the high back of the chair.

Lauren chuckled and took a few quick photos while Agent Todd focused on Gibbs.

"I can't risk those plans getting out on the internet." Agent Todd insisted.

Lauren shook her head and flicked a manila folder closed after reading a few pages, "Agent Todd, the NCIS does not leak."

A small smile twitched on Gibbs lips at the blonde's assurity while he watched as she swiped another folder off the table without Agent Todd noticing. "These plans get out, you can shoot Dinozzo," He told the Agent, ignoring the quiet snort from the woman at the end of the table.

"No, I think I'm destined to shoot you." Agent Todd glared at the man.

"What about Commander Trapp?" Gibbs asked, walking around the desk gesturing for Lauren to follow.

"I only met him this morning." Agent Todd told them, "He just received his Yankee White clearance and was Major Kerry's backup. The Major has the flu."