-Dҽʂҽɾƚ Fʅσɯҽɾ

-ɿuoꟻ ɿɘƚqɒʜɔ╮

-ɿuoꟻ ɿɘƚqɒʜɔ

______________________________________

next day...

Y/n suddenly felt serene in the soft bed, she's never felt pillows this soft, and blankets so warm. Her 2 years touring Egypt weren't exactly five-star hotels as she often camps out.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes, greeted by the morning sun. Lifting her body upright and saw the bedroom she was in. The white lace curtains were all around her, pillars with ancient markings, luxurious furniture and carpets. Not to mention the grand expanded view of Sundaria before her.

'I haven't had this much sleep in a long time.' She whispered in her thoughts, stretching out her arms and yawning. She didn't remember feeling sleepy or falling asleep though, but she shrugged the thought away.

Once again, Katsuki and Izuku weren't anywhere. She lowered her head somberly.

"Gooood morning, my lady!" A girl pounced into the bed, with a ball of vigor and energy.

"GAH!" Y/n squeaked before anything else. She loomed over to a girl bouncing on the bed, who looked around her age. Her blonde hair was twisted into buns, with strands of her hair spiking out. Her yellow eyes glimmered like sulphur and her cheeks were flushed in pink tints.

"It's really nice to meet you, my name's Toga. Oh my Ra, you're so pretty! I wondered why our Pharaoh took you in. I've never seen you from around here!"

"Toga...you weren't supposed to jump on Madam Y/n like that!" Two more maids rushed into the room in a panic. Y/n recognized them from earlier, when she was arrested by the guards and met Dabi.

"We're so sorry about Toga!" Uraraka waved her hands around anxiously and bowed.

"Forgive us for her intrusion, Lady Y/n. She is always hyper with everyone, especially with new faces around." Jiro held the blonde girl by the shoulders and pulled her off the bed. The blonde pouted childishly. Y/n blinked for a while before she faintly grinned. "It's alright. She only spooked me, that's all."

"It's best if we introduce ourselves, you can call me by my given name, Ochaco. This is Kyoka. And you have already met Himiko," said the brunette maid. "We are here to tend to your every needs, lady Y/n."

"Nice to meet you. But...just call me Y/n. Being called Lady or Madam sounds a bit weird," the [e/c] eyed explorer said.

"Oh no, we would never! The Pharaoh would burn us alive if we went against his orders," Jiro and Uraraka shook their heads nervously.

'Wait, burn you alive?!' Y/n blinked.

"Okay, up on your feet, Lady Y/n. You need your bath and a change of clothes. The Pharaoh is expecting you soon," Toga pulled the girl up and dragged her towards the shower.