-Lσʂƚ Ⴆυƚ ϝσυɳԃ

-ɘᴎo ɿɘƚqɒʜɔ╮

-ɘᴎo ɿɘƚqɒʜɔ╮

______________________________________

Miles from the ancient pyramids of Giza; three people on camels were on an expedition through the endless vast dunes of the Egyptian desert.

"Argh! Give it up, Y/n. We won't find anything out here!" Bakugou growled, after sipping a small gulp of what was left of his water supply. He wore a large brown coat with a red heavy turban wrapped around his head down to his neck - to block himself from the harsh sun. He also wore grey pants and brown boots, whilst riding a camel with all his belongings.

"No offense Y/n but, I agree with Kacchan. A-are we even headed the right way?" Izuku nervously mumbled. He, like Bakugou, had a similar turban that matched his bushy green hair. He wore a grey buttoned shirt, brown fingerless gloves, with a brown vest and reading glasses in his vest pocket. "Kacchan, don't finish the water. The Nile is days away! And we don't have much left!"

"Shut it, nerd! I'm thirsty!" Katsuki shouted, making the green-haired male flinch back.

"Quiet you two, I'm trying to calculate where we are." Riding the leading camel in front of the two boys was a [s/c] skinned woman, wearing a brown explorer hat and a bright brown jacket hanging over her shoulders - while sporting a navy blue sleeveless shirt, matching pants and brown colored boots.

" Riding the leading camel in front of the two boys was a [s/c] skinned woman, wearing a brown explorer hat and a bright brown jacket hanging over her shoulders - while sporting a navy blue sleeveless shirt, matching pants and brown colored boots

[author: this is straight from the app called Love Nikki that a friend of mine send over to me. So the picture is not mine, focus on the outfits please!]

Opening her brown leather bag, she pulled out an old wrinkly map, and a small compass while looking back to the vast nothingness of the desert.

Y/n L/n is a 23-year-old amateur archaeologist and explorer. Her parents were explorers who discovered a lot of hidden places and ancient tombs. Her older brother, Keigo, was already having his slice of fame as an explorer, but now it was Y/n's time to shine.

She had been most fond of Egyptian History and the study of the Pharaohs. She often even studies the stars of the Arabian nights.

For 2 years, she's toured the sands of Egypt to find clues to unknown tombs or lost civilizations. Her dream was to reach fame for discovering treasures as valuable as King Tut's tomb, unraveling hidden secrets and solving misbegotten histories.