Chapter 11 preview

"OI KUJO WAKE UP" a guard yelled

"That's no longer my name pig" Jolyne spat at him, she stood up and walked out to the courtyard. She noticed her finger was turning into string "HUH! Is this because of stone free?" She thought they continued outside and Jolyne was figuring out what was going on.

Japan
"OLD MAN!" Izuku yelled as Jotaro turned around to see Anne "wait a second....you're" she smiled "you remember me Jojo I'm so glad" she said smiling. Izuku noticed suitcases behind Jotaro "what's going on?" He asked "I'm going to America and I've decided to keep you here for your protection" izukus heart dropped "NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT, SHES MY GIRLFRIEND I NEED TO HELP" Jotaro sighed "this is a Joestar problem I can't have you dying because of my bloodlines curse" he said. "NO I CAN FIGHT I CAN PROTECT MYSELF, I CAN PROTECT HER!"

"Prove it"

Izuku gritted his teeth

"7 YEARS!"

"Star platinum the world"

Time has stopped Jotaro walked up to Izuku "I'm sorry"

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Time resumed as Izuku was hit into the wall bleeding and just hanging onto consciousness

"JOJO WHY"

"Look after him for me, ok Anne" she nodded but was shocked Jotaro attacked him, Jotaro began to walk away "n-no, Jota-" he passed out. Jotaro let a tear out and left for the airport.