Chapter 1

Hai I'm Carmen. I'm 13 and not even sure of life.. It started out with me not even knowing my own father. So my birth mom had to give me up for adoption because she didn't have enough support.

My "mom" already had four other kids but she wanted one more. Unfortunately she tried but didn't work out. My "dad" told me that she was really depressed but wanted to turn her life around and decided to adopt.

So here I am today.. I look different from my siblings which don't even like me. I have green eyes and blond hair and my siblings all have brown hair with blue eyes. They don't like me because they feel like my mother had wasted money on a kid which supposedly "helped" her. They all think that if she spent more time on them they could of helped her real fine.

By them, I mean Stacy(17), Carter(16), Brandyn(16), And Chelsy(15).

In my school, everyone is fake. It's awful. I have no friends AT ALL. I do my homework even if it takes me all night long. I don't even know why I do it, I always get A's and get no reward. But mom and dad told me that are family is moving. THANK GOD. We are moving to California. Some city called Fremont to be exact.. so hopefully I'll make friends there.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So this is my first chapter guys and I hoped you have liked it!