𝟎𝟔.

Remus and Sirius had decided to spend their honeymoon in France, south to be specific but were always on call in case they were needed by the order or anyone else

Despite the couple's absences, order meetings went on as usual at 12 Grimmauld place. And today was no different from the others. Apart from the fact that Regulus had a rather 'important' announcement to make.

"how's it going darling?" Molly asked Addie as they made tea in the kitchen away from all the others. the pair had been spending a lot of time together recently and despite the 10 year age gap, the two were rather close.

"not too bad Mols. and you? Find out the gender of the baby?" Adeline said bumping her gently

Molly smiled and placed her hands on her growing belly, "babies actually"

Adeline's face broke out in a massive smile and jumped up and down before hugging Molly tight. It was the Weasley's fourth child or children now and Adeline knew they would not be the last. Molly just had that maternal instinct and would have 100 children if she could. 

The two spent the remainder of their tea making time chatting away about the most random of things and were both just as content with the topics being thrown around. It seemed to go by too quickly before Moody called them into the dining room to commence the meeting.

Adeline entered the room and sat down next to James who gave her a warm smile and held her hand tightly. 

As people piled into the room, James leaned over to Adeline and whispered in her ear

"the house is completely empty tonight"

Adeline could feel his hot breath on her neck and the seductive message in her ear was such a turn-on. Since the wedding, their relationship had bloomed and although they weren't official pretty much everyone knew they were. They still hadn't had sex, with the house always being full and order things there's never been any time. Not to say that they haven't done anything else. 

"We might just have to take advantage of that Potter" she whispered back

James shifted slightly and crossed his legs, flushing a deep red

But before Adeline could go and make fun of him for it. Regulus stood up and cleared his throat. His hair was disheveled and his hands shook, for lack of a better word he looked bloody awful.

"I'd just like to inform you that I found the last Horcrux. It is Salazaar Slytherin's locket and it is located in a cave in the North of England. I won't need anyone assisting me but I wanted you all to be aware of the circumstances." He spoke coolly

Despite the coolness in his voice Adeline knew something was up. This cave seemed fishy and familiar to Addie. She remembered reading about a cave in North England, home to inferi's that supposedly had a hidden treasure inside of it. Only thing was, it was basically a suicide mission. Reggie was going to die on this mission.