Sivaangi- Thatha nan ready nan pandren, edhuva irundhalum.

Saamiyaar tied a black thread in her hand

Shakuntala pushed anu front and eyes her to go, and latha seeing sivaangi and anu going front whispered to dharsha and parvathy

Latha- ei. Rendu perum ponga ava la pora la neengalum ponga.

Dharsha and parvathy went front.

Seeing they all go Devi said manasi and pavithra to go.

Everyone tied a black thread in their hands and sat in front of the saamiyar.

Saamiyaar- Ippa unga 6 Peruku inaikana parigaram enna na neenga ellarum angapradhakshinam pannanum.

Manasi- apdi na

Saamiyaar- ashavudhu andha aathaa ta mannipu ketu indha kovil pragarathula urulanum.

Parvathy- what!!

Anu- enna

Pugazh- (whispered)- nalla Vella pa idhu kanni saamy illana nammala bali kuduthurupanga.

Rakshan- ama da thappichom da saamy,  ivunga soldradha patha 7 naal la ivangaluku bend u kaldrum polayae.

Sam- Ama modhalayae urlaradhuna apro ennana panna porangalo.

Ashwin- dei, konjo kamunu irunga saying this he moved to sivaangi's side.

Sridevi- enga enna nga mudhalayae gunda thooki podranga, idhala senjurvangala.

Saamiyaar- seiyanum.

So everyone were stunned and worried at the same time.

So ofcourse the girls faces were painted with bothering.

Saamiyaar- mudhala manja colour podavaya dhan ivanga ellarum indha 7 naal lu kattanu, apro arrambikalama.

Pavithra whined and started complaining to her mother secretly. That was the case of dharsha,anu, manasi and parvathy.

Sivaangi has volunteered herself so she cannot backoff and it's not right to complain now, she has know it's effects and made a decision,no backing off was her firm decision.

Ashwin whispered to sivaangi

Ashwin- edhuku indha thevai illadha seen u, idhuku dhan pesama irukanum nu soldradhu.

Sivaangi- mama nan once mudivu pannita nan matha matten, emathavum matten she pressed the last word and gave a fake smile.

Ashwin- unnala mudiyadhu, thevai illadha velai pannadha.

At last their mothers convinced their daughters and only half heartedly said yes.

Every girls changed their clothes and came and visible emotions were in their faces.

Everyone entered the temple, it was so hot to keep the feet on the ground but how can they roll.

Shakuntala- mama idhu kaal vekarapaiyae sududhu, epadi uruluvanga.

Saamiyaar- manasula aathaa va nenachutu pannina onnu aagadhu.

Saamiyaar- ovuruthara mudinga.

Everyone completed except sivaangi, sivaangi was terrified by their expressions because it was more than difficult than she thought but she did not want to show her fear.

That too parvathy and dharsha cried in between and anu, the closest of all shared a dreadful face.

Now it was her turn to roll on the ground, she completed the pooja prayed to god wholeheartedly. She started and it started to drizzle cooking the temperature.

Pavi- enna ma idhu nanga pannu bothu veyil koluthuchu ippa mazha peiyudhu.

Anu- ellam kadavul setting la

(Author: no,no no... idhalam author setting pa, namma chellama va kasta padutha ma kapathiten)

Lakshminathan- saami epdi mazhai peiyudhu.

Saamiyaar- nan dhan sonala muzhu mansoda panna andha aatha kapathuva.

Sivaangi completed it. Lakshminathan kissed her forehead. Then grandmother sri Devi continued

Sridevi- Idhuku onnu korachal illa.

Lakshminathan- ippa enna di matha ponnungala thangu thangu nu thangura ivala mattum.

Sridevi- neenga pala varshama idha kettalum idhuku orae badhil dhan, adhu ungalukae theriyum.

Lakshminathan stopped arguing with her because that may hurt sivaangi.

Shakuntala- super a kanna, nee nalla padiya mudichita.

Parvathy started murmuring

Parvathy- nan idha pannum bodhu mattum mazha varla.

Sam- adhu sila dhardharam pudichavungaluku ellam amayadhu.

Parvathy glared at him.

Everyone came out of the temple and Lakshminathan thanked the girls for accepting for this for the rest 6days.

Then everyone went to the house and sivaangi, parvathy,dharsha, pavithra, manasi and anu were in great body pain because of today.

They settled in their rooms anu went to her mother's room for getting a massage from her mother leaving her alone in the room.

Sivaangi sighed thinking of the rest 6days.

Ashwin entered her room

Ashwin- nan dhan idhalam pannadhanu sonnala, adhigaprasingithanam jasthi di unaku.

Sivaangi did not utter a word to him, he was talking again but she totally ignored a person named ashwin was in her room.

Ashwin got angry and held sivaangi's hand so tightly, pushed her at the wall and she winced in pain, already she is in body pain and now  here he is just making it a lot.

If it was few hours back,she would have snap him back but she is now so tired. And she is done of dealing him, what does he want.

Ashwin- nan ivlo neram loosu maari kathitu iruken, nee edhuvumae solla matira.

Sivaangi closed her eyes and just left few drops of tears, ashwin just left her forcefully and went back to his room.

Sivaangi's past always make her cry but she is regretting that she cried before him.

Sivaangi just slept silently not bothering about the pain she is going through in mind and body.

Ashwin was worried about her and actually wanted to stop her from doing what saamiyaar said but he did not know he also became one reason for her in doing these things.

Ashwin- I wanted to stop her but I can't, I said her but she does not listen to me but i should be saying it softly. I was harsh on her. maybe I triggered her, Arrhhhhh...  why do I care, let her do whatever she want.

Ashwin went to sleep and it was soon morning again for the girls to get ready for a new task.

It was 6 am but the girls do not seem to get up easily.

Backside of the house..

Parvathy- inga paaru, naan unaku neraya panam tharen nan enna sonalum seiyanum, puridha. She explained what he should do.

Vel- puridhung ma. Aana enaku idhula endha prachanayum varadhung illa.

Parvathy- unaku edhuvum varadha maari naan pathukuren.

Vel and parvathy parted ways.

**************************************

Ellarum cook with comali 2 celebration ellarum pathingala, nan pathu enjoy panna as an ashaangian I am happy but  as a cwc fan I missed something this is just my opinion.

Okay guys ippavum late update, ennai manithu vidungal, enakku exams are nearing so there maybe a chance I put this story in hold.

Give your comments on how this chapter was and vote guys.

Ashaangi 💜💜