Funerals, Crash Site, David Park

Start from the beginning

But Dom said, "They won't" They stare at each other Mia slowly smile "Aw, come on, look at you" Dom stroke Mia's cheek he looks around then spots the Toretto's family car Mia notice Dom looks at her then slowly walks towards it Mia said, "Letty wouldn't let them junk it" Dom touch the car "Even though it has a goddamn curse".

Dom walks by the car "Y/n kept me company when you we're gone but when Letty came back, he was happy then they always in here together, both working on it day and night" Dom bends down to look inside Mia stares "It was weird" Dom stares at the necklace he gave to Letty then on the dashboard to see a bag of Kool Fruits not open "It was like they knew you were coming back".

Dom staring said, "I want to see the crash site" Meanwhile at the Federal building Penning opens the door and walk in with an agent he walks by the table said "I just got off the phone with Deputy Director Lawson" Brian is sitting next to Trinh as the agent sit down "If we don't make serious inroads into the Braga case in the next 72 hours, they're gonna shut us down".

Trinh raises her hand said "Well, I know I'm a newbie here, but why the clock now" Penning said, "Because it's been two years, and the last three agents we sent in to infiltrate his organisation have come back in bod bags" Stasiak look to her while Brian looks to the screen "He's moved more heroin across the border than Escobar did in 10 years".

Three pictures of two men and a woman all name Campos Ramon, Calderon Fenix and Yashar Gisele while underneath seven pictures are show that had deceased among them is Letty and Y/n pictures "This guy is becoming one of our biggest national threats, and we don't even have a picture of him".

Brian looks at Y/n and Letty's pictures he looks down "We don't have prints" Penning looks to them "Not even a goddamn DOB" No one speaks "What's the status on David Park" Brian looks up "Isn't he our ticket into the Braga organisation" Trinh said "We're running the name through city and country databases, sorting the possibilities".

She looks at her laptop "We've got over 500 already" Stasiak said "Park's insignificant, sounds like another jerk-off to me" But Brian said, "It's not" Penning look to him "Without Park, Braga wouldn't have drivers to move his shipments" Brian looks at Penning "Cross-check traffic—illegal modifications, street racing".

He looks to Trinh "This guy will definitely have a record, we'll find him" Stasiak look to Penning who said, "We better" Brian and Trinh chuckles as they walk then Stasiak looking at his phone walk over said "Well, what do you know" Brian and Trinh look at him "You boy Toretto's red Chevelle's been spotted in his old neighbourhood" Stasiak walk by them "I'm gonna bring his ass in" But Brian said, "Not in your car you're not" He and Trinh walk right.

Meanwhile Dom and Mia are on the road they slow down they get out Mia said, "It's straight ahead" Dom walks forward looking around as Mia walks while feeling the hood watching Dom walk onto the road Mia cross her arms watch Dom turns to see burn marks, he looks down to see marks on the road.

Dom walks forward and kneel down and touch a yellow substance he raises his finger to look at it, Mia stares at him Dom rub his finger then slowly gets up he turns visualising to see a silver 70's Plymouth and a purple Toyota Celica both driving around the corner, but another car makes the turn Dom stares.

The car hits the Toyota making it hit the Plymouth and both cars flip the cars both flip down the road going through Dom who slowly turns as the cars land upside down in diagonally Dom stares while a shadow man walks up the door to the Plymouth open and coming out is Letty injured gasp.

While the door opens and coming out is Y/n injured groaning the person walks forward as Letty and Y/n look towards the man who cocks his gun aims Letty slowly smiles while Y/n reach into his pocket and pull out a green fruit and eats it smiling as Dom stares the man fires and everything disappears.