"good luck tomorrow if i don't get the chance to talk to you," she said to wilhelm.

he thanked her.

she closed the door and they were gone.

he looked up at me.

"they're gone," he announced.

"i see that," i said, "what does that mean?"

"i'm gonna take a shower," he told me, lifting his head up.

i got up too.

"i'm coming with you so i can touch all of the things in your room."

"but you always move them around," he complained, with a fake frown.

"that's the point," i explained, "because then you'll be reminded of me when you're putting it back where it belongs."

he laughed.

-----------------------

we got our physics tests back today. if i got a good score on tests and you came to tell me about your lower score, be prepared to be berated. i was very competitive when it came to academics.

the teacher came and passed them out at the end of class. i anxiously grabbed mine as soon as it was handed to me.

"a"

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

the bell rang and i got out of my seat. i immediately walked over to wilhelm. i tried my hardest not to let out the enormous grin trying to poke through.

"what did you get?" he asked.

i shook my head.

"you first."

he flipped his paper so it was facing me.

"b+"

i stuck my arms up victoriously and shoved my paper in his face.

"what the fuck? we studied together!"

"sucks to suck," i said walking away from him.

-----------------------

"what if i mess up and say the wrong thing and then everyone get's mad at me?

"you-"

"or maybe, i'll accidentally talk too much and i'll say something i don't mean."

"no-"

"and then, if everyone is mad at me, you'll be mad at me too and-"

i kissed him.

"shut up, you'll be just fine," i told him.

"but what if-"

"no!"

he sighed.

"i don't want to do this."

i walked around him and hugged him from behind.

"i know."

he was standing in front of his mirror trying to figure out how to make his hair look perfect.

"it looks perfect like that," i told him.

he groaned.

"but you have to say that, you're my boyfriend."

my heart stopped for a second every time he said that. i'm his boyfriend. it filled me with an inexplainable scary-excited-happy feeling.

"actually, i don't have to say anything," i corrected him, "and so what, i'm your boyfriend, does that invalidate my opinion?"

he turned around and looked at me.

"obviously not," he said pointing at his suit, "i went out and bought this on tuesday just because you saw an instagram ad and thought it would look nice on me."

and i was right. he looked like a fucking god.

"see and i was right about that, so i'm also right about your hair looking perfect," i declared.

he rolled his eyes.

"fine," he said, walking out of the bathroom.

i followed him. i stood in the middle of his room as he stumbled around picking up his essentials. gum: check, phone: check, charger: check, headphones: check, and rings: not yet.

"what are you gonna do when i'm gone?" he asked, sliding the metal onto his fingers.

"wait for you to come back."

he laughed.

"seriously."

i thought about it.

"well, you said it's a live interview, right?" i asked.

he nodded.

"then i'll probably lay in your bed and watch the interview, and try not to fall asleep when you're on your way home."

he looked at me confused.

"it's only gonna be like 8 when i get back."

i glared at him.

"it is never too early for sleep."

he laughed at me again, and then checked his watch.

"the car should be here," he said nervously.

i nodded and walked up to him.

"you're gonna be fine."

he puffed his cheeks up and let go of the air.

"i know."

"do you?"

"yes."

he leaned down and kissed me.

"don't have too much fun without me," he warned.

"i don't think you'll have to worry about that."

he smiled and walked out the door.

finally some happy couple moments :) also THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 10 THOUSAND READS!??!?! HOW IS THIS REAL? anyways i love you soooooo much and thank you for reading!!!