"Heh, Sakura wasnt kidding then," Hidan said.
"I can't honestly believe it, she performed a fucking miracle, if she wasnt so hung up on that puppet boy, I would have already swept her off her feet."

"To bad she's hung up Sasori then." Tenten stated dryly.

The room was filled with snickers and soft chatting after that.

Shisui slowly peeled his eyes open, something he thought he couldn't do anymore because you know...he was dead.  The feeling of coldness against his back, the slightly scratchy material of the cloth draped over him and the slow moving ceiling fan above him told Shisui that...

Wait, what did it tell him, that he wasnt dead anymore? Impossible, the last thing he recalled was laying in some kind flowery field, then there was blackness and nothing more.
What the heck was going on? Did he get transported to somewhere else?.
Someone please explain...

Before his thoughts could take a dramatic effect, a face popped into his sight, the first thing he noticed was the warm chocolate brown eyes that were staring back at him, then the dark brown hair that were tied into two buns came next, a pretty face to go along with it.

"Ah, you're awake." The heavenly being above him said, voice sweet and warm.
"Do you think You can sit up?."

Sit up? His fingers twitched as the thought registered into his brain, sending the command to his limbs to move already. His toes twitched next and Shisui was glad that his body was actually listening.
The muscles on his abdomen clenched with the effort. He looked up at the Angel and nodded his head slowly.

"I..think so.." Wow, was that his voice? It sounds so raw, scratchy and dry.
The girls eyes widen briefly before she ducked out of view, Shisui mourned the lost at that, but then she was back in his sight, with a bottle of water held in her hand.

"You sound horrible. " She laughed.
"Here, let me help you up." She reached down to wrap an arm around his middle... Holy shit! He was naked!.
She didnt seem to notice his state of undress merely propped him up, then cracked open the bottle, handing it over to him.

"Should have done that first, Kura did say to make sure you get enough fluids." She smiled, keeping a hand on his wrist as he raised the bottle of water to his lips.
Once he had his fill and his throat was moist and refreshed, Shisui lowered the bottle from his mouth.

"Kura? Who is that? And what's going on I thought I was dead?." He asked, mouth moving smoothly.

Tenten capped the bottle, placing it at his side before facing him with a small smile.
"You were dead." She pointed out.
"And Kura.. Sakura is the one who brought you.back."

He really couldn't believe what he was hearing, Shisui blinked rapidly making sure he was seeing things
"..What?."

She laughed and the sound was so lovely that Shisui found himself staring.
"Its been quite a few years since you were last alive." She began explaining.
"So it might be a bit of a shock to you, I'm Tenten, if you have any questions you can ask me."

"... Then what happened after I died?."

"After you died... Itachi was ordered to murder your whole clan.. He did..except for Sasuke." She said with a sad smile.
"He then proceeded to join the Akatsuki to spy from the inside, all the while living with a sickness that was slowly killing him, he left Sasuke alive, made his little brother hate him, so he could die by his hands."

Shisui stared, a horrible feeling clenching in his gut, Itachi..his sweet baby cousin, he took on all that responsibilities by himself.
"Is..he.."

"..Yes.. he died by Sasuke's hand."

Shisui brought a shaking hand up to cover his face, feeling his eyes burn.
This wasnt real was it?  It must all be some horrible, terrifying joke.