chapter 2

I have fail once more to get ladybug and cat noir miraculous again said shadow moth.

She smart but maybe she might try and gain more allies from other states and country's said Natalie.

If she does then i will more then enough problems and i can't have that said shadow moth.

Even so they probably think she crazy said natalie.

Still the heroes in new York will possibly help her said shadow moth.

Right and the young girl from Shanghai as well but for time being you should detransfrom said Natalie.

Right*detransform*now i should relax and give ladybug and cat noir a false sense of safely for now said Gabriel.

*with the fresh precure*

Now do you have everything you need said buki dad.

Yes dad we do said buki.

Remember it a long to get to ua said love mom.

Yes we know mom don't worry about it said love

How can they not they panick when we told them we were going to the big battle said setsuna.

She has a point love said miki.

Ok i now see your point but we will be careful said love.

If you say so just call us when you get to ua alright said love dad.

Got it and now where off let take the bus said setsuna.

*at ua*

Wow four more people going to help us said marinette.

Yep and the fact our future selves told us they are magically but how.

Hmm i don't know maybe tikki know said marinette.

Hmm i think if my memory's tells me oh i got it the legendary warrior's precure said tikki.

What do they do said uraraka.

Well they defend the planet and they are many teams like the fresh ,star twinkle ,princess and many more teams said tikki.

Wow that a lot of them and to defend the planet said todoroki.

So one of teams be coming here what team is it said marinette.

That we don't even we just know there name is love ,miki ,buki ,setsuna and that about it said deku.

Interesting wait could those four be the fresh precure said tikki.

I have seen them on the news fighting those monster and that about it said sato.

Well they are going here the four girls said eri.

Right you are eri they are and the fact we must keep them safe as well marinette due that she has access to powerful jewelry and the lov could be use them said nezu.

That true and the factor fact she is ladybug and her friend was a target to shadow moth as well as the rest of her team but thanks to her smart plan she now has no used to him said Lida.

All that Marinette was enough stress before becoming the guardian of the miracle box said sero.

I was but i feel more better now thanks to my friends and you all said marinette.

*back to the fresh precure*

Remember we have to stay calm and to tell them what love saw so they can believe or not said setsuna.

Who know but we have to try right said buki.

I don't but who going to believe us we are teenagers so who will they probably think were crazy said love.

And we are here at ua said setsuna.

*with nezu*

They are her thanks to the files that i got though blackma- i mean though a meeting let them in said nezu.

Of course sir said midnight.

*with the fresh precure*

Hello you four were expecting you said aizawa.

Oh well hello my name is love this miki and buki and that is setsuna.

Alright I'm to take you four to 1a dorms alright said aizawa.

Ok then Sir lead the way said buki.

*at 1a dorms.

Ok they here they coming ok everyone said tikki.

Got it they almost here everyone said marinette.

Everyone meet the four girls introduced your selves and keep it down said aizawa.

*I'm only doing marinette ,deku and todoroki*

I'm marinette i don't go to ua i came from Paris said marinette.

I'm izuku Midoriya and i attend ua and a part of 1a said deku.

I'm shoto todoroki and I'm a part of 1a said Todoroki.

Hi I'm love and this miki and buki and that Setsuna the reason were here is the danger said love.

We know about the danger said uraraka

Oh then you must here what love saw in a vision said miki.

*they explain what love saw and was shock*

Wow it would seem the danger is greater then we thought before said nezu

It crazy and the fact me and izuku kun and todoroki are involved in the final battle said marinette.

Hmm and the villains we have fought is dangerous but we have to work together to stop it and maybe your villains might show up to have us fight them said setsuna.

Maybe but for now we have no idea for now said deku.

*they all talk and makes bonds with other while the lov makes plans to kidnap the five girls to use against ua*

The meeting has happen and the lov now making plans but the five is aware of them and are being careful around Japan should i have shadow moth and lov meet or have them have them battle the heroes alone.