Chapter 68 - A Flirt Off (in which Race is horrible at not blushing)

- Chapter 68 - Race doesn't stand a chance half of the time lol -
Warnings: None really
Third Person POV

Race had definitely not gotten used to the fact that he's dating the King of Brooklyn.

He didn't know if he ever would.

Race would just be sitting somewhere in Brooklyn and all of a sudden, he'd have arms around him or someone would kiss him cheek quickly or someone would lift his chin.

That always caught him extremely off-guard.

Race was pretty sure that's why Spot did it; because it always caught Race off-guard and Spot liked it when he blushed.

Which is why Race decided he was going to try to get back at him.

Race plops down at the table that Hotshot, Rumor, Mr. Chris, Rags, and Cloth were sitting at. "I need your help." He tells them.

Cloth raises an eyebrow at him.

Rumor looked interested.

Hotshot smirks. "With what?" He asks.

Race sighs, looking at the door, before looking back at Hotshot. "Spot keeps making me blush and he's fully aware that he's good at catching me off-guard and I need to get back at him because I am not that whipped." He explains, his cheeks red.

Hotshot snickers.

Cloth gets up, picking up Rags- who had been sitting on his lap before- bridal style. "Count us out." He tells Race. "I want cuddles from my boyfriend and to stay out of Brooklyn drama." Cloth states, turning to walk off, with Rags in his arms.

Race looks at Rumor and Hotshot. "He's definitely not the flirty one, right?" He asks them, gesturing to where Cloth had disappeared up the stairs.

Rumor shakes his head. "But who blushes more?"

"Rags." Rumor and Hotshot answer in unison.

Race nods.

Mr. Chris chuckles at them. "I'll listen to you, but my days of running around and trying to get Klopp to blush are over." He says. "All I have to do is touch his hand now."

Race smirks at him. "He blushes when talking about you and Mr. Jordan." He informs him.

Mr. Chris chuckles, lifting his cup of water to his lips. "That does not surprise me, Racer." He responds.

"Alright," Hotshot gets Race's attention. "I have some ideas for you." The Brooklyn Third tells him, smirking.

Race smirks.

Rumor smirks. "Drama," he whispers excitedly.

Race and Hotshot look at him and then each other, before laughing together.

Mr. Chris chuckles.

Rumor laughs with them.

Outside
On the Brooklyn dock