3

I'm sitting at home in my room pick out what outfit I should wear"mhm this'll go right w-" I hear glass break i look around my room for a defense weapon I have a pointy umbrella that won't work.

I peak outside of my room and realized somebody broke into my house I grab my house phone and call nick"I hope this is a call to say you're excited that I'm taking you o-"
"Nick somebody broke into my house there's glass on the ground","I'll be there" I hang up I walk back in my room and lock the door.

I didn't turn around because I knew I wasn't in my room alone I turn around and see skull mask I run out of my house and start running down the street hearing his footsteps behind me made my run even faster"somebody help me" I yelled he tackles me down and holds the knife against my cheek"no stop!" He slices a little bit of my cheek leaving a scar I take his mask off and see his face"ryan to-" I see car lights he gets up and leaves.

"Y/n what are you doing out here?" He gets out of his car"did they attack you oh god he left a mark on you're cheek get inside of my car" I enter and we drive back to his place"looks like that hurt" he puts alcohol on it it's burns a little bit"are you sure you killed Ryan Torres" he sighs"yes I shot him in the head as soon as I saw him atta-","you didn't he gave me this scar I pulled his mask off and I saw his face you may not believe me but I know what I saw I saw the bullet wound in his head he looked
pale "

"You didn't see him" I groan"I think that this witch stuff is real and just because you killed him that doesn't mean anything"

"I believe that there's another guy taking his place if he just attacked you with a knife for no reason" I groan"stop moving for a second please" I stopped moving"ok I'm finished it'll close up" I get up"so much for a date eh" he chuckles"we can do it here" welp that'll go well
"Yea we can totally just make out and have sex"
"You know you want to"I chuckle I legit have black shorts on and a white shirt this isn't gonna work.

"I-" he walks closer to me lifting my face up with his finger underneath my chin his green eyes staring into mines his icy mint breath hitting my face"this isn't how I was expecting to end my night nick","people around here show me some respect they call me officer goode" is nick secretly into this stuff and I don't know.

Does nick really like to be called officer goode during sex?! Don't tell me he does"nick I-" I nervously chuckle trying to ignore the fact he's so close to me"nick?" He likes to be called officer goode oh god"officer goode ma-" his fingers goes down and stop on my shorts he takes them off"you're kinky huh I never knew you wear g strings" I totally forgot I had them on oh god he pulls my g string off.

His fingers rub against my Clit before he slides them in"oh god" I moaned"you done this before huh?" He chuckles"nick ok maybe this is to fast I-" he goes deeper"officer goode" is that a turn on for him or something I can barely think right now"I can't even think right" I moaned out his house phone rings he answers it"I'll be there got a call need to go in"I put my shorts back on"I'll just walk home" I walked back home and sat down.

I need to call deena about this I grab my phone and dial her number"whats up","I just got fingered by officer goode not to mention he likes to be called that during sex but we stopped when he got a call","wait so you and nick are something","no it just happened after skull mask chased after me Ryan Torres I saw him he put a scar on my cheek it hurt but I took the pain" I groan"I don't know what to do I'll call you back I gotta work in the morning","ok" I hang up and look at my broken window.

Somebody could've broke in but none of my things are missing so I'll just tape something to it so it'll be covered. I tape a huge packing box to it with some curtains to cover it"it should hold till the morning" I turn my lights off and lay down.

*the person who's reading this pulling a Debby Ryan*