~16~

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. I lightly groaned. I opemed my eyes groggily. I blinked again. I saw Sebastian opening the blinds...without a shirt on. He turned and saw me awake. He smiled with his eyes closed.

"Good morning, my love." He said.

"M-Morning. U-Um, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Opening the curtains. I was quite dark in here." He smiled again.\

"Uh, without a shirt on?" I raised an eyebrow. He chuckled.

"Yes. Does it bother you?" He whispered seductively, creping closer to the bed. "It did not seem to bother you last night."

Two can play at this game. I smirked. "Nope. It never will, either." He had a very well-sculpted body. Sure he was really kind of pale but he still looked hot.

"Oh? It seems you are getting frisky with me." Suddenly, he had both his hands on either side of my head on the bed and hovered over me.

"Does it bother you?" I mimicked.

"Not at all. Just the opposite in fact." He leaned down to my ear. "I love it." Then, he nibbled on the upper half of my ear. I blushed.

"That's good to know." I smirked slightly. I knew what I was going to do that day.

Mission: To tease the crap out of Sebastian and embarrass him.

I was actually super excited about it. So, I decided to start off early. I put my hands on his 6-pack and slowly slid my hands up his bare chest while raising my head. I leaned in close to him lips and whispered, "I'm going to get dressed." Then, I quickly got out of the bed. I grabbed my clothes and quickly changed into them in the bathroom. I smirked to myself again. Oh, this was going to be fun. I strapped my sword to my waist and pulled a long coat over it. I took my sword with me because of what was going to happen that day.

I walked out and saw Sebastian fully dressed. I smiled at him sweetly. "Well, I'm going to go see what the others are up to." I quickly left the room.

I went to the room I saw them in last night. Finny was still going on about Angela. Then, she walked in and Finny blushed. He started babbling on about how he was "sick" and then he ran out of the room. I left the room because I really did not want to be around Angela. So, I went to the kitchen and saw Sebastian preparing food. I jumped up and sat on the counter. I crossed one leg over the other and peeked over to see what he was making.

"What are you making for Ciel today?" I asked.

"Earl Grey tea with a scone and eggs. I am also preparing a slice of cake for him later in the aternoon." He replied simply.

"Sounds delicious." I smiled. Now is the time. "But, I bet any food you make is great, Sebastian." I giggled a little.

Nothing.

Damn. I thought. Time to step it up. "Did I ever mention how very handsome you are, Sebastian?" I whispered like last night.

"Not that I recall, but thank you." He gave me a closed-eye smile. He was preparing the cake. As he was applying the frosting, a small splotch fell onto the plate.

"Tsk tsk. Wasting frosting like that." I wiped it off with my finger. Why am I doing this again? Seriously, this is embarrassing. I can't believe I'm going to do this. I seductively licked it off my finger. I purposely left a little on my lips as I looked at him.

"Want to try some?" I whispered again. Before he could say anything, I leaned in close again. Before our lips could meet though, I licked my lips and said, "Sorry, but I'm a little greedy." I leaned away and the servants came walking in. Then, I realized something. Sebastian was as stiff as a board. I wasn't sure if he was phased or not. He was just like a brick wall. I chuckled a little and hopped off the counter.