Sarah was cleaning as she replied, "Do you know how hard it was for me to come to terms with the situation? Why would you dig this up?"

"We can take a loan and consolidate everything. It'll take down your monthly." Sarah smiled and shook her head. "What?"

She turned and moved to another area. "You think I didn't try the banks? They're in with all that big business."

Sam followed her to a window. "Yeah. But now you have me."

"Don't, Sam. I just got good with this."

"All right."

"Maybe it is time for us to move on."

"Either way, just let me help. I'll set the appointment." Sarah looked at him apprehensively. "Look, I won't let you down. We can turn this shit around. Trust me."

Sarah shook her head, then nodded. "To the rescue, huh?"

"Always." He smiled lightly. "Now, let's get some dinner. I'm hungry." He walked away and Sarah remained at the boat, deep in thought.

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Katherine had been told to meet Bucky at the bar, as he said he was bringing a surprise for her. Nicolas and Mya were spinning around the chairs while staring at each other.

As they waited, Leah asked, "How long have you and your husband been together?"

"Almost eight years, if you count the Blip," Katherine replied.

"And three if you don't count it, right?"

"Yes. We were friends before we began dating, then got married and had Nicolas, and then the Blip happened. Mya was born after the Blip, during the five years."

Katherine glanced outside as sirens sounded and the blue and red lights illuminated her face for a brief moment. Nicolas and Mya mocked the sirens and smiled, then laughed.

Bucky, flowers in hand, walked up to the window. He stared briefly at Katherine, Nicolas and Mya for a moment, then walked into the bar.

The door opened and closed as Bucky entered.

Katherine stood and made her way towards Bucky. He handed her the flowers and she smiled before saying, "Thank you. They're beautiful."

Bucky handed a flower to Mya who asked, "Can you put it in my hair like a princess, Daddy?"

"Sure," Bucky replied as he put the flower in her ponytail. "There you are, sweetheart."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome."

"Do I look like a princess?"

"You look like the prettiest princess there ever was."

Mya grinned and skipped back to her brother.

Leah smiled and said, "Well, if that's not the most adorably old-fashioned thing anyone's ever done. Grab a seat, I'll be done in a few."

"Okay," Bucky replied.

He pulled out a chair for Katherine and she sat with a smile. He then sat next to his wife.

Once Leah finished, she said, "Your wife tells me you've been together eight years counting the Blip."

"Yeah, and it's been the best nearly eight, really three, years of my life," Bucky replied. "It's... It's a lot."

Katherine nodded. "It is."

Leah chuckled. "You two sound like my dad."

"Mmm..." Bucky and Katherine hummed.

"Wait, how old are you two?"

"A hundred and six," Bucky replied.

"A hundred and five," Katherine stated.

The three laughed, Bucky and Katherine more awkwardly, and Leah asked, "What's up with your gloves?"

Bucky and Katherine shared a look and she placed a hand on his knee as he answered, "I um... have, uh..." he clicked his tongue, "poor circulation."

"Hmm... Let's play a game." She moved to get a game.

Bucky looked behind him as he said, "Yeah."

"You two like games?"

Bucky turned back as he and Katherine replied, "Love 'em."

"We keep a couple of games around for boring shifts. I'll go grab a few beers." She walked away.

Bucky stared at the cat who was moving its hand back and forth and stopped it, but when he let go, the hand started moving again.

Mya placed her hand on Bucky's and asked, "Will he go again?"

Nicolas nodded. "Yeah. You and Daddy didn't stop the cat."

Katherine smiled lightly. "He's right, Buck."

Nicolas and Mya were given a kid's game, though they were more interested in playing hide-and-seek.

When Leah returned, they began the game and she stared between them intently. The two asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm reading your minds," Leah replied.

"Please don't."

"B-8, suckers."

"Uh, hit!" Bucky said, causing Katherine to pout a moment.

Leah chuckled and told them, "Drink! Come on, drink."

Bucky and Katherine sighed and the former said, "All right. Okay." They drank their beers.

"Wow, you two really can drink."

The two inhaled and replied, "Yeah, well..."

"Do you two have any siblings?"

Katherine nodded. "A brother."

"I have a sister," Bucky answered. "F-4."

"Miss," Leah said. "Drink. Are you two close with your parents?"

Bucky took her hand and sighed before saying, "I was. They passed away." He clicked his tongue. "Um, D-5."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She looked at her board. "Miss. I think it's really sweet you're both spending time with Yori. It's been hard for him his son died. I think not knowing how it happened is the hardest part for him. Mmm, it really messed him up. You know how you call a guy whose wife died a widower? Or, if your parents die, you're an orphan. You know, there's no word for someone whose kids die. Because it's like the worst thing that could happen."

"Yeah, excuse me." Bucky set down his beers and got up. The two glanced at their son and daughter, not wanting to imagine such an awful thing. Bucky picked Mya up while Katherine took Nicolas' hand as she glanced at her husband worriedly.

"You two good?"

Katherine followed after Bucky and he asked, "Come with me, Katie?"

"You don't have to ask," Katherine replied. "Thanks, Leah."

The two grabbed their children and left.

---

They made their way to Yori's and Bucky knocked on the door.

The door opened and Yori asked, "Hey, what are you all doing here? Shouldn't Nick and Mya be in bed? How was your date?"

Bucky and Katherine caught sight of a picture of Yori's son, then glanced at each other. "It was... It was good." He pulled out money. "Forgot I owed you lunch." He handed it to Yori and walked away, followed by a concerned Katherine.

Yori shook his head as he looked down and closed his door.

---

In their apartment, while Katherine, Nicolas and Mya slept, Bucky opened his notebook and stared at the name Nakajima.