~Chapter Thirty-One~

Y/N sighed as she entered her room. She didn't mean to be so harsh on the others, but the way they were making Prince Yo seem bothered her.

After spending the afternoon with him, she came to realize that all he wanted was to be loved and accepted. Prince So had that in common with him in a way. They both want to be loved. They both want to be accepted by the people they care about.

Y/N walked over to her bed and sat down. She hadn't really had the time to actually sit down and think about everything with all the stuff that she had been through.

'I've been here for a while and it still seems like I haven't changed anything. No matter what I do, they get the same ending. I don't know what to do.' She thought. 'I don't even know why I'm here. There has to be a reason why.'

Y/N ran her hands through her hair as she kept thinking about everything. As she got lost in her thoughts, there was a knocking on her door.

The knocking got louder until she finally noticed that there was someone at her door. Y/N immediately stood up and rushed to the door to open it.

As she opened the door she saw Wook and So standing there. "May I help you?" She asked them.

So cleared his throat awkwardly. "We just wanted to let you know that we're taking what you said about Yo seriously and we're all willing to give him a chance. He is our brother and we still care for him."

Y/N looked up at them. "I'm not the one you should be saying that too. All of you should be saying that to Prince Yo, but I'm proud of you all for opening your hearts up to him again."

Y/N looked around again. "Wasn't Baek Ah with you guys?" She asked them.

Both princes chuckled. "Ah he went back to his home, he was a little embarrassed." Wook told her.

Y/N's brows furrowed in confusion, but she let it go. "Okayyy...well I should be heading to bed now. I'll probably end up seeing you all tomorrow. Enjoy your night my prince's." Y/N bowed to them as she began to shut her door.

Wook and So both bowed to her as well as the door closed. When the door shut Wook turned to So. "I'm still sensing some tension between Myung Hee and us."

So nodded as well. "I am as well. Hopefully it'll go away soon. I'm not liking this hostility towards us very much." He frowned.

Wook nodded as well. "We'll find out tomorrow how things go. Well goodnight brother I'll see you tomorrow."

Prince So bowed to Wook and headed on his way back to his room. As he was heading back to his room he heard arguing in one of the rooms.

He stopped for a second to listen and he recognized the voices. It was Won and Yo.

"Our brothers can not know what Myung Hee saw us do. We need to get rid of her. That way we will not have to worry anymore." So heard Won say.

Yo sighed. So could hear the agitation in his voice. "I already told you Won I'm not helping you with anything. Myung Hee trusts me, and honestly it's nice having someone around who fully trusts you. I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize that."

"Yo, you can not be serious. Do you know what could happen if word got out about what happened? It could ruin both of us."

Yo laughed. "It could ruin you dear brother. I had no part in what you were doing. Myung Hee saw that too."

Won scoffed. "I'll do something about her with or without you."

So's eyes widened at Won's statement. He soon heard footsteps coming towards the door. So quickly hid in behind a pillar that was in the hallway.

He watched as Won left the room. So could tell that Won wasn't happy. He heard Yo sigh before doors closed shut.

So got out from behind the pillar and started to walk back to his room. Deep in thought about everything that he heard.

'Won wants to get rid of Myung Hee, that much we could all tell, but what did she see that has him so worried?' So thought to himself as he continued on towards his chambers.

Y/N sighed as she fell back onto her bed. She was exhausted. It felt like everyday had been some sort of drama filled day. She just wanted a day where she could relax and enjoy the day.

As that thought crossed her head she immediately sat up. "I could plan a day for everyone. They all seem to be stressed as well. Maybe that could do some good, it'll get everyone closer." She mumbled out.

She smiled at the thought. "Maybe we could all go down to the pond and have a picnic." She said as she slowly laid back down on her bed.

Y/N sighed in content as she slowly closed her eyes. She needed to make sure everyone was free but she was excited for the day she had planned.

'Maybe everyone won't be so hostile and awkward with each other. Hopefully it'll bring them all a bit closer to each other.' Y/N thought. 'I hope it will go well.'

Just as Y/N was about to fall asleep, she heard another knock on her door. She sighed in annoyance as she got up to open the door.

"May I help you?" She asked even before she opened the door fully.

As she opened the door her eyes widened in shock. "W-What are you doing here?" She asked him.

Won smirked. "I told you Myung Hee that you would see me again. We have unfinished business." He told her as he forced his way into her room.

Y/N stumbled back as Won pushed his way through. "How many more times are we going to do this? I told you already I won't say anything." She told him.

Won tsked. "I do not trust your words Myung Hee. You've also somehow turned Yo against me as well. I'm not to happy about that either."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Maybe he just realized how much of a jerk you are."

Won growled, stepped towards Y/N grabbing her neck and pushing her up against the wall.

"Do not push me Myung Hee. I'm in no mood to be dealing with your horrible attitude." He said as he tightened her grip on her neck.