"Deal." smirked Damon.

"Whatever." snorted Damon.

"Yeah, whatever." she rolled her eyes, hanging up the call just as her gaze fell on a burning car in parking lot with some guy shouting, "Elena! Elena!"

"What the hell is happening here?" shouted Lucy annoyingly, literally not caring even a bit about the Gilbert girl who is apparantly stuck inside a burning car.

"Elena and Stefan are inside there." shouted the man as he ran to take a rod from a nearby truck and stuck at the car's window but it didn't budge.

"Stefan's in there?" shouted Lucy, her whole demeanor changing on hearing Stefan's name. "Damn it!"

Running towards them she used her magic to throw open the door of the trunk of the car as she took in the sight of Stefan lying unconscious as Elena tried to stir him awake.

"Stefan!" she shouted as she dragged him, and (unfortunately) the Gilbert girl as well, out of the car with the help of the other man, taking them at a safe distance just before the car blew up.

"How hell did the car caught fire?" asked Lucy as Stefan regained consciousness, "And who the hell was that other girl in the car?"

"What girl?" asked Elena, sharing a confused look with the other man. "There was no one else in the car."

"She was sitting next to you doppelganger." muttered Lucy as she shared a worried look with Stefan. "Nevermind. But who the hell is he?"

"Um... I'm Alaric Saltzman." mumbled the man akwardly as Elena butted in saying, "He's my history teacher."

"And the local vampire hunter." added Stefan.

"Oh, nice meeting you." she nodded and turned her questioning gaze to Elena, "Why the hell was Stefan in the trunk? And above that, why was he unconscious? Huh?"

"Forget that, Lucy." intervened Stefan, not wanting Elena to be at the receiving end of her wrath. "Let's go home."

"Fine." gritted Lucy, helping him stand up, the effects of vervain still on him, and leading him to her car just as her phone rang with an unknown number.

After helping Stefan safely sit down in the car, she excused herself and went to the side to call back at the unknown number.

"Hello?" she asked skeptically.

"I heard that you are in the Mystic Falls." said a gruff voice from over the other side of call.

"I am." she said, checking the caller ID, "And why are calling from an unknown number?"

"I thought you wouldn't pick up my call." muttered the man.

"Well," she gave a confused laugh, "why won't I? Did you do something I must know?"

"No it's nothing like that. I just thought- nevermind." rushed the man. "You are with that Salvatore guy there?"

"Yes. And how many times do I have to tell you, his name is Stefan." sighed Lucy.

"Whatever." he simply dismissed it. "And I also heard that Klaus Mikealson is there."

"He was." corrected Lucy. "And what is that to you?"

"I was thinking that-" began the man but was cutted off by an annoyed Lucy.

"Not again." she groaned, "You are going on and on on that bloody thing again."

"Hear me out." pleaded the man, "I rechecked everything. It's-"

"Stop! Stop!" gritted Lucy, "I am hanging up the call and don't call me again until you get this bloody idea out of your mind."