Chapter 2

The next day, Tommy finished cutting down down the giant tree he found Raven in with Ranboo and Tubbo. "You've become famous," Tubbo said to Tommy.

"Well yeah, I saved possibly a relative of the Crow Father and an injured girl at the same time," Tommy said, chuckling.

"Tommy!"

The boys turned to see Raven running ahead of Philza who was walking towards them with Ghostbur wearing armor but staying invisible beside Phil. Raven was still pale with her veins still visible on her cheeks but they were more faded now. Her wings were dragging by the ends on the dirty ground, and now in the morning sun, her wings were a very dark blue instead of black. "Raven, what the f*** are you doing here?" Tommy asked.

"Raven, you're supposed to be resting in bed!" Tubbo exclaimed softly.

"She insisted for a tour," Phil said. "And to visit you first. She wouldn't stay in bed."

"I'm strong and healthy!" Raven chirped cheerfully. "Can walk now." She waved to the boys. "Hi Tommy! Hi Ranboo! Hi Tubbo!"

"Hey, Raven," Ranboo chuckled, looking at the winged girl.

Raven's wings weren't that big, but from the way they were positioned, the ends of the wings were dragging on the ground. "You still look pale, and the Wither Effect hasn't faded yet," Tommy stated.

Raven smiled. "I don't really feel anything," she said. "My body just feels heavy right now."

"Then you should be resting in bed!" Tommy exclaimed, walking towards Raven and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Go back to bed, Raven. It's still early."

Raven pouted at Tommy. "Come on, Raven," Phil said. "You said you wanted a tour."

"Phil, can we tag along?" Ghostbur asked, floating towards the eldest man in the area.

"Yeah, but don't talk about eating sand around her," Phil replied, shaking his head. "I don't want her picking up your bad habits."

"Okay," Ghostbur exclaimed happily.

"Hey, let's stop at Niki's sushi restaurant!" Tubbo suggested enthusiastically. "Then at Puffy's bakery. I have some honey to deliver."

Raven looked at Tubbo in confusion. "Honey?" She asked.

"Have you ever tried honey before?" Ranboo asked, turning to the smaller girl. Raven shook her head.

"Tubbo can give you some later," Phil stated. "Let's go show Raven around."

Raven grinned happily. They walked back towards the town with Ranboo and Tubbo leading. Phil was keeping Raven beside him and advising her not to run so much in case she gets dizzy. Tommy was on Raven's other side.

Then they stopped at the edge of a pond and Raven looked at the water in awe, her eyes wide. She bent down and stared at her reflection. Raven put a hand on her cheek, tracing the veins under her eyes that she could see in the reflection.

"That's water," Phil stated.

Suddenly, Raven saw another girl through the water, so she sat up and the girl surfaced the water, poking her head out to show light pink hair with black roots. The girl in the water wiped her face with her hands and smiled at Raven. "Hi!" She greeted. "My name is Nihachu, but everyone calls me Niki."

Niki had a beautiful, long tail with pink scales turning to bright pink at the fins. There were also smaller fins on the sides of her waist near where her tail began. Niki had a sweet smile on her face and a soft and adorable voice that was quite smooth.

 Niki had a sweet smile on her face and a soft and adorable voice that was quite smooth