Chapter One: Never fall in love again

Beginne am Anfang

Sunny was still in the Dark Forest ready to be snatched by a creature when (Y/N) saved him. (Y/N) scolded Sunny for going into the Dark Forest because she didn't want him to end up like the Sugar Plum Fairy. She's locked away in the Dark Forest because she made her famous Love Potion with the Primroses that grow along the border. The sisters left the border and went to the place inside a rock. They had to get ready for the Spring Ball. Well, Dawn had to.

(Y/N) didn't want to go at all. But she was forced to go by her father. He also had to encourage her to smile but she gave an obviously fake smile. He tried to lift her spirits by reminding her of the past when she used to love the Spring Ball but she argued that she was too old for this. If anything, he wanted to see the old, happy (Y/N) he used to know. She assured him she was. At least happy enough to dance with her dad.

"Or someone... even better," Roland had come to win (Y/N) back, 'Here I am!'

"Roland!" (Y/N) said annoyed

'On my knees again.'

"Dad!" (Y/N) thought he had something to do with this.

'I'd do anything.'

"He's so romantic," Her dad said blind to what Roland really is.

'Just to make it right,' Roland played with his hair.

"I'm so onto that hair thing," (Y/N) said

'Say you'll understand.'

"Never!"

'I know you can.'

"Oh, no, I can't!"

'Come on, (Y/N).'

'Come on, (Y/N),' Roland's friends sang.

"You cheated on me, remember?" (Y/N) said going over to him.

"You left me at the altar, remember?" Roland put an imaginary sword through his heart indicating how betrayed she made him feel.

But instantly got back up to dance and explained, 'No matter what people say, it didn't happen that way. She was a passing fling and not a permanent thing.'

"Oh, really?" (Y/N) didn't believe it

'So I hang my head. Oh, I wish that I was dead.'

"I can help with that."

'Come on, (Y/N).'

"Come on, (Y/N)," her dad wanted (Y/N) to give Roland a second chance.

'Come on...' Roland tried to kiss her but she flew away.

'...(Y/N),' his friends continued.

'Say you can understand,' Roland and his friends sang, 'My (Y/N).'

"I'm not your anything," (Y/N) said.

"Hey. One little mistake," Roland defended himself.

"Little? You got a lot of nerve walking in here," she flew down to him, 'Think you got the best of me. Think you had the last laugh.'

Roland laughed, "No."

'Bet you think that everything good is gone!'

"Hold on there, darling."

'Think you left me broken down, think that I'd come running back.'

"Well..."

'Baby, you don't know me 'cause you're dead wrong.'

"Okay, slow down there, (Y/N)."

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Stand a little taller! Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone! What does not kill you makes a fighter,' (Y/N) tried punching him, 'footsteps even lighter.'

"Watch the face!"

'Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone!'

'Here I am!'

"Oh, there you go."

'On my knees again.'

"On your knees again."

'I'd do anything just to make it right.'

"Yeah, right."

'Say you'll understand.'

"Only too well."

'Oh, I know you can! Come on, (Y/N)!'

'Didn't think that I'd come back I'd come back swinging,' she tapped him slightly and he tripped over someone to hit his head on the fountain.

The little fairies flew around his head like birds chanting 'cheater' then hit him making him conscious again. His vision cleared up to reveal a very mad (Y/N). He backed away, scared.

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Stand a little taller! Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter. Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger! Just me, myself and I. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller!'

"What are you trying to say?" Roland asked now backed up against a door.

'Well, now it's time to say goodbye!' She opened it then closed it, trapping his wing, "Bye-bye."