"Hello." The screenwriter Fang helped the glasses on the bridge of his nose and shook hands with Li Qingning.

"I didn't expect it at all, it was you who came today." Li Qingning suppressed the excitement in his heart, pretending to be calm, invited the screenwriter Fang to have afternoon tea there.

[Do you think Dad Li looks like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden?

Papa Li, lets calm down, dont be as if you havent seen the world before.

[In the past, Dad Li always said that he was a unique existence in the program group, even the director regarded him as a grandfather, so there is a day hahahaha]

Hahahaha, everyone, dont laugh at Dad Li. Its natural for him to be like this. After all, when he started to become famous, Fang's screenwriter had to close the mountain.

"I'll be okay in a while," the screenwriter Fang finished greeting Li Qingning, and then took back the ID card the waiter had handed him. "It's only about ten minutes."

This person is Director Xus screenwriter. Although he is not a round older than Li Qingning, Li Qingning was still a newcomer when he followed Director Xu through the country.

Following Director Xu to fight Jiangshan, the screenwriter Fang is also the top screenwriter in the circle, but a few years ago, after Director Xu took the mountain, he also went home and became family property.

Entertainment reporters are not too dare to take photos of people who beat Director Xu. The entertainment industry is full of their legends.

Don't talk about ten minutes, even if you only talk about the sky for three minutes, that is an exclusive secret.

"I wanted to invite the screenwriter Fang to dinner," Li Qingning led the screenwriter to the table they set, and said regretfully, "It seems that there is no chance this time."

The screenwriter does not seem to like to laugh, but he is also polite to Li Qingning. When Li Qingning said this, he just smiled, and the tone was very official and very polite: "Next time you go to Beijing, I will treat you to eat."

The conversation between the two is too polite.

"I almost forgot. Sheng Jun invited you today." The screenwriter Fang was invited by Sheng Jun. Li Qingning said while looking at Sheng Jun and laughed: "Sheng Jun, say hello to your uncle? "

Sheng Jun squeezed the corner of his clothes, and looked at the screenwriter Fang a little nervously, "Uncle Fang."

The screenwriter Fang took a look at Sheng Jun, and said, "Well, let's go over and talk."

"Okay." Sheng Jun nodded.

He talked to Sheng Jun, and the barrage also started.

[I dont know why, I always feel that Sheng Jun and her uncle are strange]

[Isnt I seen it before?]

[I have this feeling too, they two feel like strangers]

[The screenwriter Fang should have known Sheng Juns father. Sheng Jun himself and the screenwriter Fang should have never seen each other a few times. In any case, Sheng Juns network is really invincible. One side is the Art Association and the other is Director Xu. The cronies of, they still havent seen the mountains and the water is not leaking, admire and admire]

You can only talk for ten minutes, cant you talk for a few minutes?

[Looking forward to their spoilers about Director Xu's affairs in a while. Recently the entertainment industry has said everything. I really want to know if Director Xu has really come out! ! !