The Runaways (Thriller/Action)

During the summer after her high school graduation, Hailey Anderson, daughter of a crooked Washington senator, moves out of her father's house to begin her life outside of a broken home.

Heart set on spending a carefree summer with her Mom, Hailey assumes her travel plans are foolproof, until a run in with Caleb Evans, a pretty boy with an ugly background, proves just how flirtatious danger can be.

Caleb whisks Hailey out of Washington, and unexpectedly finds himself falling for her in the process, but as her hostage situation escalates from a faulty plan to a federal crime, Caleb discovers that it's hard to handle a hostage who's got a handle on him.

****************************************************************************

It's not very often that I come across a book that makes me want to share it with everyone I know after reading the first page. I'm not quite sure what to say, as i'm still reeling from reading it, but I've never experienced such a range of emotions from reading one book. At times I was laughing, other times crying my eyes out, when i wasn't doing that i was halfway across the room staring down my computer because the suspense was so OMG i had to remind myself to breathe. Honestly, if I had to number these (which I generally don't because it seems unfair) this one would be number one. The writing is amazing, the characters will pull you into them kicking and screaming, It's just....read it--that's really all I can say.  Also, yes i know i'm totally fangirling but when you read it you will completely understand why.