The Changing Room (Short Story/Romance) **R Rated**

'James smirked as he followed her inside, closing the door quietly behind him. Her curvaceous behind swayed as she slunk across the room, skirt tight. He bit the bottom of his lip as he imagined all of the different ways that he could desecrate her body in the small, enclosed changing room. His erection swelled in his tight briefs, a vivid snapshot of himself feasting on her wetness ingrained within his lustful thoughts. In truth, James had often fantasised about making love in a public place - this, of course had been kept a secret from Imogen; he didn't want to pressure her into sexual experimentation – his love was accommodating, steady, reliable.'

James Jones - boyfriend to Imogen Allen - is about to get a whole new lesson in sexual experimentation: making love in a changing room.

*******************************************************

Every collection has to have at least one of these stories, and as far as Wattpad goes this is probably one of the best R rated stories on here. The writing is fantastic (and by that i mean not super convuluted with lines that sound like they came straight out of a Nora Roberts book), and the characters didn't make me want to gag. Don't take my word for it. Check it out yourself. This story definitely make you blush, but blushing is fun so why not?